Coroviris - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coroviris

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No do yours and stop pawning off your house/business checks on the road. Do your job and take some calls when we're slammed. Do your job instead of shopping and screwing around during your shift. Do your job and invest time into handling quality of life issues without being involved. Your not doing the job YOU were tasked with.
    I'm in my office watching the map while you go out of the city without advising.

Unregistered
    No do yours and stop pawning off your house/business checks on the road. Do your job and take some calls when we're slammed. Do your job instead of shopping and screwing around during your shift. Do your job and invest time into handling quality of life issues without being involved. Your not doing the job YOU were tasked with.
    Maybe i should start posting unit numbers and locations outside the city with times and duration. Maybe that will shut you people up if i post your unit number and your gfs address?

Unregistered
    Maybe i should start posting unit numbers and locations outside the city with times and duration. Maybe that will shut you people up if i post your unit number and your gfs address?
    Sure, just post you and yours along with DW and BP AND ALL THE REST.

Unregistered
    Tell me who you are and as proof I will post your current location provided you are working and have a Miramar laptop.

Unregistered
    I am anxiously waiting for you to post who you are. I can see there are five units sitting stationary as I type this.

Unregistered
    I am anxiously waiting for you to post who you are. I can see there are five units sitting stationary as I type this.
    I’m one of them, Major Pansy

Unregistered
    I’m one of them, Major Pansy
    Post your name so I can prove to everyone that I am seeing your "dereliction of duty" live while it happens.

Whoever you think I am- you are so wrong!

Unregistered
    Post your name so I can prove to everyone that I am seeing your "dereliction of duty" live while it happens.

Whoever you think I am- you are so wrong!
    Post where the 12 or 13 road patrol units are working right now (20:35/8:35 PM EST/0035hrs GMT) and I'll prove to you I'm not who you think I am. I'll sink your battleship...PUTZ!!!
    Get back to your homework on narcissistic personalities.

Unregistered
    Post where the 12 or 13 road patrol units are working right now (20:35/8:35 PM EST/0035hrs GMT) and I'll prove to you I'm not who you think I am. I'll sink your battleship...PUTZ!!!
    Get back to your homework on narcissistic personalities.
    I clearly stated that if you post your name and you have a Miramar laptop on I will post. You will not dictate the rules here- I do! Do you understand that? I couldn't have made it more clear! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Unregistered
    I clearly stated that if you post your name and you have a Miramar laptop on I will post. You will not dictate the rules here- I do! Do you understand that? I couldn't have made it more clear! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
    110% narcissist. You guys need to rid yorselves of this person. If not, it will cost your city not only financially, but also your reputation or what's left of it. Won't be long before we're seeing this guy on the "breaking news".

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast