Coroviris
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coroviris

Unregistered

Coroviris

Hi, I residant and like to no what code complyance doing to stop viris are they test people? Thak you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I residant and like to no what code complyance doing to stop viris are they test people? Thak you
    Go to your doctor or hospital. The city does not provide covid19 testinb.

Unregistered
    I believe the CRO unit is being tasked with testing and finding a cure. Check with chief if you can’t find him check BP

Unregistered
    I believe the CRO unit is being tasked with testing and finding a cure. Check with chief if you can’t find him check BP
    You stupid jacka*s!!!!

Unregistered

where

The department does nothing nor has the ability to assist us with daily call protocols. As long as we don't infect them why would they care about us? Now the CRO unit have no where to go to hand out flyers or play basketball or go shopping now?

Unregistered
    The department does nothing nor has the ability to assist us with daily call protocols. As long as we don't infect them why would they care about us? Now the CRO unit have no where to go to hand out flyers or play basketball or go shopping now?
    Nope, they giving out flowers to hospital staff! You can’t make this crap up! The one safe thing YD can’t screw up, BP probably hiding with DW, at least LS tries.

Unregistered
    Do your job and shut the f*ck up! You have SROs augmenting staffing. Are you an adult or a child? Change your diaper and do your job!

Unregistered

Really

Do your job and shut the f*ck up! You have SROs augmenting staffing. Are you an adult or a child? Change your diaper and do your job!
    No do yours and stop pawning off your house/business checks on the road. Do your job and take some calls when we're slammed. Do your job instead of shopping and screwing around during your shift. Do your job and invest time into handling quality of life issues without being involved. Your not doing the job YOU were tasked with.

Unregistered
    No do yours and stop pawning off your house/business checks on the road. Do your job and take some calls when we're slammed. Do your job instead of shopping and screwing around during your shift. Do your job and invest time into handling quality of life issues without being involved. Your not doing the job YOU were tasked with.
    I'm in my office watching the map with units stationary instead of patrolling their zones

Unregistered
    I'm in my office watching you overstay your 40 and eating your free food

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast