Illegal + Unconstitutional COVID19 orders
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Illegal + Unconstitutional COVID19 orders

With all the illegal and unconstitutional orders issued recently about not gathering in certain places, in certain numbers, who will be the first deputy to make an arrest for these COVID19 orders? We are told violating some of these orders will be treated was a misdemeanor. And CC has posted on social media how he supports the enforcement of these orders.

Once the enforcement of these orders start taking place, attorneys are set to cash in big time.

So, who's up first? Who be first to enforce these illegal, and unconstitutional, orders?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the illegal and unconstitutional orders issued recently about not gathering in certain places, in certain numbers, who will be the first deputy to make an arrest for these COVID19 orders? We are told violating some of these orders will be treated was a misdemeanor. And CC has posted on social media how he supports the enforcement of these orders.

Once the enforcement of these orders start taking place, attorneys are set to cash in big time.

So, who's up first? Who be first to enforce these illegal, and unconstitutional, orders?
    Who will be first? It depends. It depends who is first to encounter this type of situation. If it’s you, you WILL make an arrest or your azz will be fired. Don’t be that guy!

Unregistered
    Sheriff is on Bay News 9 with his name partially plastered behind him. He talks constantly about "I" and he stutters all over himself. Plan is to cease evictions and to release "non-violent" offenders. Such a shill. It's not about his public speaking as I hate it too, but these are such pre-planned talking points and when asked questions, he stammers and spins his wedding ring. Why are we releasing inmates at all because they are in detention for a reason (even if only accused) because that is how our law works. And, if you are facing eviction, this was happening LONG before this "crisis". It takes forever to evict someone now. Ran as R, now a D. It shows. And, I think we all know your name now so please stop "branding" everything. I can't wait to cast my vote.

Unregistered
    Sheriff is on Bay News 9 with his name partially plastered behind him. He talks constantly about "I" and he stutters all over himself. Plan is to cease evictions and to release "non-violent" offenders. Such a shill. It's not about his public speaking as I hate it too, but these are such pre-planned talking points and when asked questions, he stammers and spins his wedding ring. Why are we releasing inmates at all because they are in detention for a reason (even if only accused) because that is how our law works. And, if you are facing eviction, this was happening LONG before this "crisis". It takes forever to evict someone now. Ran as R, now a D. It shows. And, I think we all know your name now so please stop "branding" everything. I can't wait to cast my vote.

So those who break the law, get out of jail.
    Those who refuse to pay their rent, get to stay in their landlords' homes.
    And those who pay to be at a business where the business owners want them to stay, get evicted by Chronister.

What has become of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office?

If I were ordered to arrest someone based upon these illegal county ordinances, I would be fired. I'd rather be looking for a job, then looking to get out of jail after making an arrest I know to be illegal. But hone again, the Sheriff is releasing people who get arrested..... so.......

Any deputy fired for refusing to enforce an illegal and unconstitutional order, will eventually have a very large payday. And when multiple deputies refuse top enforce the illegal orders...

Unregistered

EASY EASY!

Rest Assured that Chad Chronister WILL reimburse all landlords for the extra time the tenants stay in their homes, after the eviction paperwork is filed.

Unregistered
    You guys have become pretty damn pathetic and I’m embarrassed to admit that I used to work for the agency.

Unregistered
    You guys have become pretty damn pathetic and I’m embarrassed to admit that I used to work for the agency.
    What the fukc do you mean by “you guys”?

Unregistered
    OK let me sympathize with your special needs, you guys and gals........

Unregistered
    OK let me sympathize with your special needs, you guys and gals........
    What did the rank and file deputies do that is a problem for you?

Unregistered
    The sheriff stated on Instagram that we have enhanced patrol presence. Does this mean he will take ILP , community resource etc and put them on the street ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast