Scumdrum

Thread: Scumdrum

Unregistered

Scumdrum

I hear the rat don't have to stay home because rats don't get coronavirus. That's a good reason to be a rat right Steve?

Unregistered
    Oh I forgot Scumbrose he's a real big rat that can't get the coronavirus. Thank God he never reproduced. He's got a face that could stop a clock.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh I forgot Scumbrose he's a real big rat that can't get the coronavirus. Thank God he never reproduced. He's got a face that could stop a clock.
    Mr. Pea head scum drum is still at it. Saw his ***** azz at CB Smith Park doing nothing AGAIN. What a loser this thing is.

Unregistered
    Mr. Pea head scum drum is still at it. Saw his ***** azz at CB Smith Park doing nothing AGAIN. What a loser this thing is.
    Did he put his teats in a holder?

Unregistered
    Should have grown a set and walked up to him and told him how you feel but instead you hide behind a keyboard. Isn’t that right Trudel?

Unregistered
    Should have grown a set and walked up to him and told him how you feel but instead you hide behind a keyboard. Isn’t that right Trudel?
    He would rat him out.