Queen of WC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Queen of WC

Unregistered

Queen of WC

Who’s the queen of WC? I heard she has already claimed covid 19 even though she “working” from home?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s the queen of WC? I heard she has already claimed covid 19 even though she “working” from home?
    Oh do tell so we can roast her o Leo Affairs....Name??

Unregistered
    Would she be on the PBA board, assigned to 17? The entire c.i. is working from home. Great job Mulligan, your road patrol can't get enough PPE but your C.I. works from home.

Unregistered
    How the heck did she pull that off. It isn't like she has many cases in parkland. Furthermore how does ci work from home if their is a callout. She should of never been placed back into ci.

Unregistered
    Would she be on the PBA board, assigned to 17? The entire c.i. is working from home. Great job Mulligan, your road patrol can't get enough PPE but your C.I. works from home.
    We all know it’s you Nord. Stop being jealous of the C.I. Unit. You will never be the Sgt in that unit and you surely will never be a Sgt of any speciality unit. Best thing I ever did was leave that place. I feel bad for the Parkland guys that are stuck with this turd but better you guys then us.

Unregistered
    The racist Sgt from Parkland is at it again.

Unregistered
    The real pandemic is her remaining in that unit.

-BN

Unregistered
    How are the residents staying safe when the captain lets his deputies work from home? Are other detectives working from home in other districts? The TAB stated only non essential personal were only to allowed to work from home.....oops this is parkland C.I. sorry.

Unregistered
    How are the residents staying safe when the captain lets his deputies work from home? Are other detectives working from home in other districts? The TAB stated only non essential personal were only to allowed to work from home.....oops this is parkland C.I. sorry.
    Sure BN anything you say. Why not just tell Mulligan how you feel. Gee I can’t imagine why you didn’t get the Threat Assessment Sgt spot. I thought Meghan would have put a good word in for you with her husband that works there. I guess not.

Unregistered
    In case you haven’t noticed, Nord hasn’t got any job he’s put in for. His reputation precedes him. He put in for Viper, Sid, and numerous other units, nobody wants anything to do with him. He destroys everything he touches

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast