+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone seen that former outreach chick Lori ? She’s been working Pollock team. She like she’s in her 80’s using a walker and the size of her dumper holy cow. I talked to her the other day she is so medicated out I can’t believe. She’s holding herself out as political guru. Oh forgot she is one ugly woman.
    I'd do her.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Ira she would never do you

    Ira hit on all the outreach girls, he told them you need to sleep your way to the top.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Dat true

    Ira slept with the boss, that’s why Scott is such a huge supporter of gay marriage, by the way Ira said Scott has small hands

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd do her.
    She’s more then ugly she is stupid. She always tried to hit on me and I was like hell no not on the worst day of my life. She smells like fish.

  5. #15
    Unregisteredtruth
    Guest

    Easy Pickens

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She’s more then ugly she is stupid. She always tried to hit on me and I was like hell no not on the worst day of my life. She smells like fish.
    Lori, like many others, began to see right through Scott’s lies and deception. We all saw the self proclaimed “amazing leader” exposed as a fraud. Of course she’s ugly and stupid, because she doesn’t support the fraudster.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruth View Post
    Lori, like many others, began to see right through Scott’s lies and deception. We all saw the self proclaimed “amazing leader” exposed as a fraud. Of course she’s ugly and stupid, because she doesn’t support the fraudster.
    She never "saw right through" Israel. She was with him to the bitter end. But then she (not a rocket scientist) suddenly "decided" Pollock had a better chance of winning and went to work for him in the hopes of getting back her $75,000/year cushy job pushing brochures.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Not Coming Back

    Lori is not returning to BSO do boy/girl. She’s retired due to health reasons. She helping rid the county of the fraud mumbles who will not be coming back with his FLPD cronies. The gig is up. The amazing leader FAILED more than once. Nice comments Ira and Michael😀

  8. #18
    Unregisteredrrally
    Guest

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She never "saw right through" Israel. She was with him to the bitter end. But then she (not a rocket scientist) suddenly "decided" Pollock had a better chance of winning and went to work for him in the hopes of getting back her $75,000/year cushy job pushing brochures.
    There were many people there to the bitter end, only to have a front row seat to Israel’s removal. Knowing very well he would be removed.

    Now, let’s get something straight. It’s not about getting a job, it’s to insure that Scott Israel never steps foot in the PSB ever again. You Israel flunkies just don’t get it. It’s anyone but Scott.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lori is not returning to BSO do boy/girl. She’s retired due to health reasons. She helping rid the county of the fraud mumbles who will not be coming back with his FLPD cronies. The gig is up. The amazing leader FAILED more than once. Nice comments Ira and Michael😀
    One word for her is YUKKIE

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Scott Israel's friends

    If Ira or Michael Albetta are writing about someone that has to use a walker due to having 2 strokes we need to applaud Scott Israel for his choice of friends and volunteers. Pure trash! Scotty boy can't find anybody decent to help him on his campaign! So like they say sh$t sticks together. Can't wait to see what somebody digs up on these 2 losers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •