Lori from BSO Outreach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lori from BSO Outreach

Has anyone seen that former outreach chick Lori ? She’s been working Pollock team. She like she’s in her 80’s using a walker and the size of her dumper holy cow. I talked to her the other day she is so medicated out I can’t believe. She’s holding herself out as political guru. Oh forgot she is one ugly woman.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone seen that former outreach chick Lori ? She’s been working Pollock team. She like she’s in her 80’s using a walker and the size of her dumper holy cow. I talked to her the other day she is so medicated out I can’t believe. She’s holding herself out as political guru. Oh forgot she is one ugly woman.
    That’s one huge SIGNAL 20. She will sell her soul to the devil himself. Do not trust her she is not only strange but on back stabbing thing. No wonder why she is still single.

Unregistered
    The Lynn lady who also used to work here and now is also with Pollock is equally a crazy 20.

Unregisterednotatal

Not even close

Vintage Scott Israel. If you don’t support this idiot, than your crazy, stupid, and not loyal. This guy is the biggest mental midget on the face of this earth. Here’s a little family tidbit about mumbles. His father thought he was an idiot, and used to treat him like a red-headed step child because he worked at For Lauderdale PD, and had emotional problems. Scott Israel always plays the victim roll. His mother taught him that. And if you ever met his mother, you would know why Scott is a loon. Did you know that Scott Israel has a sister. That’s right, and she doesn’t want anything to do with him. Funny, nobody in Scott’s family want anything to do with him. Notice it’s always the dumb and stupid that hang on. The people with brains ran far away as possible from Scott. And the only ones left are the Ira Goldbergs.

Unregistered
    well it seems like several former members of the outreach team are actively courting pollack. perhaps a political favor awaits, as in 2012.

Unregistered

Lori is better than ever

Lori looks great, she is better than ever, retarded cop Ira Goldberg, outreach is going to readout and spank little Scotty boy.

Discuss

Unregistered

Israel resorts to attacks

Unreal God forbid people support another candidate this is Israel and his desperate supporters do. Attack those who were very valuable and strong workers. Sick to attack people who have done nothing but open their eyes to the TRUTH.
    There is a special place in h*** for a man and his so called supporters who go after someone in this manner shame on you shame on your desperate little minions who think this is OK. Lori was loyal to Scott Israel to a fault and gave up have up time and energy years before he even won and in return this is what you do you are a disgusting man and the people that work in getting you elected even more repulsive I know because I was there!

Unregistered

Ugly

If you want to look at ugly. Look at a man who hates the families who had to bury their children
    Israel and his few supporters.

Unregistered

Ugly is

Ugly is a man who treats women so poorly, his poor wife the pizza girl

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want to look at ugly. Look at a man who hates the families who had to bury their children
    Israel and his few supporters.
    He is a scambag piece of sh!t, as and you will be reading about his dysfunctional offspring that get joy from sodomizing disabled kids and torturing small animals!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast