When will we put do nothing's back on patrol? - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Are do nothings staying home. We dont see additional manpower in my district..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are do nothings staying home. We dont see additional manpower in my district..
    We sure are and getting paid. Keep humping them calls rookie and pay your dues!

Unregistered
    We sure are and getting paid. Keep humping them calls rookie and pay your dues!
    Dont worry fluffer boy. The governor just gave green light to bring back retired cops...asap

Unregistered
    Our fluffers have been tasked with distributing gloves, masks and condoms to all districts. So relax. They are busy and stressed out...enough of it

Unregistered

Fluffer patrol

Our fluffers have been tasked with distributing gloves, masks and condoms to all districts. So relax. They are busy and stressed out...enough of it
    Thank God they are being used in a time of need

Unregistered
    Dont worry fluffer boy. The governor just gave green light to bring back retired cops...asap
    I hope you can read a statue book better than what you just posted. Have your mom read to you what the Governor said about allowing retired guys to come back. You stupid MF’er, God help the future of Law Enforcement.

Unregistered
    I hope you can read a statue book better than what you just posted. Have your mom read to you what the Governor said about allowing retired guys to come back. You stupid MF’er, God help the future of Law Enforcement.
    Here is another person suffering from excessively high testerone rate to make himself appear bigger and his ****** smaller. Relax robocop

Unregistered
    https://www.wftv.com/news/florida/go...PKI3D3DKULJEI/

Have your mom make us some cookies as we keep people off the beach..😃

Unregistered
    Here is another person suffering from excessively high testerone rate to make himself appear bigger and his ****** smaller. Relax robocop
    Your mom likes it, so don’t hate. When I am done with her later, I will make sure when she tucks you into bed she explain what the Governor is allowing. Now go run along I don’t want you to hear you Mommy moan when I fill her with my testosterone.

Oh and little boy that the correct way to spell testosterone.

Unregistered
    Your mom likes it, so don’t hate. When I am done with her later, I will make sure when she tucks you into bed she explain what the Governor is allowing. Now go run along I don’t want you to hear you Mommy moan when I fill her with my testosterone.

Oh and little boy that the correct way to spell testosterone.
    https://www.wftv.com/news/florida/go...PKI3D3DKULJEI/

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast