When will we put do nothing's back on patrol? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great more angry out of shape fat turds back at work! Thank you for your service and not returning.
    Fluffers,,,,,,,

Unregistered
    I have been retired three years now and HR just called and left a message for me to see if I would come back until this virus was under control. Trust me I wont be returning that call....F’ that place it’s a disaster.
    Thank you for your service, now GFY pops!

Unregistered

Time to earn your money

Our Sargent told us this morning many specialized units including [do] boys will be back on the road very soon.

Unregistered
    Well since IA has announced that they will be rolling all IA cases and investigations due to the state of Emergency, can we expect IA on the road to assist with road patrol?

Unregistered

Half wit is mad his husband is a spitter!!

Thank you for your service, now GFY pops!
    Thanks again for everything your mother's done for me you spineless jellyfish. It's not easy to go find a beautiful lady !like her that cooks, cleans, does the car repairs and can suck the chrome off a bumper hitch. She said sucking chrome runs in your family! LMAO!!!!

Unregistered
    In my district 1 went home to get tested be cause of a fever. So when is admin. Going to send in the do- nothings? Cases can hold, I.A. cases can hold, people who are DO-BOYS for admin can stop and grab some calls. We will need additional support here real soon!!!! Airport staff can even be utilized since flying has almost ended...

Unregistered
    A Major just informed our command additional support will be coming asap.

Unregistered

Send me a fluffer asap

In my district 1 went home to get tested be cause of a fever. So when is admin. Going to send in the do- nothings? Cases can hold, I.A. cases can hold, people who are DO-BOYS for admin can stop and grab some calls. We will need additional support here real soon!!!! Airport staff can even be utilized since flying has almost ended...
    Do-boys? We still have people as servants to admin on the 5th floor. Wait until the news gets wind. I remember years ago we had a BSO historian that collected pictures and artifacts as a full time position. Even a instructor at the BSO gym....🏋️*♂️ This stuff cant be made up. Tax payers money at work😀

Unregistered
    Do-boys? We still have people as servants to admin on the 5th floor. Wait until the news gets wind. I remember years ago we had a BSO historian that collected pictures and artifacts as a full time position. Even a instructor at the BSO gym....🏋️*♂️ This stuff cant be made up. Tax payers money at work😀
    Ahhhhhh, those were the days!

Unregistered
    A historian? How cute. That's some hard work there!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast