+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    When will we put do nothing's back on patrol?

    It's only a matter of time before we become severely short on the road and jail. So will they put these do nothing's back on the streets?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's only a matter of time before we become severely short on the road and jail. So will they put these do nothing's back on the streets?
    You mean people like who?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean people like who?
    We have plenty that roam around this place doing nothing... just wait. People will be out sick. Then let's see who? Dont sweat it fluffer boy!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We cant even take a day off in my district. Our command said be prepared to work 7 days a week soon. So does the sheriff need a driver. Do we really need swat sitting around shining their guns and joy sticks, do we need people jumping out after petty drug dealers?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We have 5 people on sick leave in our district..OT is flowing but let's bring in some of BSOs finest fluffers.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Obviously you must be rookies who started this thread. Don't you realize these do nothings are the first ones to jump on the do nothing train and call out? Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I say bring on the OT but alpha/bravo isn't likely to happen. Having everyone work everyday would just mean more deputies would end up going out sick at the same time. Sticking to the schedule and using OT as necessary to fill in (business as usual) makes the most logistical sense in this scenario.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I say bring on the OT but alpha/bravo isn't likely to happen. Having everyone work everyday would just mean more deputies would end up going out sick at the same time. Sticking to the schedule and using OT as necessary to fill in (business as usual) makes the most logistical sense in this scenario.
    When things turn bad we do need to bring help in...

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When things turn bad we do need to bring help in...
    Fluffers on patrol.. they might quit

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This is a subject being discussed. 5th floor knows we will have shortages. So all do nothing's and SROs back to the road

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •