Virus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virus

Unregistered

Virus

Hope the SROs, CSOs, and detectives are ready to copy some calls in the coming weeks. Get those uniforms ready.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope the SROs, CSOs, and detectives are ready to copy some calls in the coming weeks. Get those uniforms ready.
    More likely they will be standing guard at Publix and Walmarts. People are starting to panic. Shits likely to get bad. Hold onto your butts.

Unregistered

Are you kidding me

So let’s get this right. The government will send checks to those affected by the virus. South side momma of six does not work EVER, but has every freebie out there will still get $1000 plus $3000 more for the kids. I’m sure she will spend wisely.

Unregistered
    So let’s get this right. The government will send checks to those affected by the virus. South side momma of six does not work EVER, but has every freebie out there will still get $1000 plus $3000 more for the kids. I’m sure she will spend wisely.
    Just wait until momma’s EBT card no longer works. There will be riots.

My suggestion is to have your own shit on lockdown. The virus won’t kill you. The civil unrest may. It’s going to get very bad. Just remember your oath to the constitution. People in government, like our mayor, are likely to ask us to do things that violate our oath.

Unregistered
    Lottery tickets, rims and dice.

Unregistered

My suggestion is to have your own shit on lockdown. The virus won’t kill you. The civil unrest may. It’s going to get very bad. Just remember your oath to the constitution. People in government, like our mayor, are likely to ask us to do things that violate our oath.
    the scumbag better not.

Unregistered
    the scumbag better not.
    What would be his incentive NOT TO? He expects you to facilitate the lawlessness and destruction of a major part of our community, which the taxpayers pay us to protect and to serve. He could care less about the constitution, or the citizens.

Unregistered
    Get ready for the shi& to hit the fan by end of month here in da burg once this virus hits the peak!!

Unregistered

The Sheriff will come to the burg to fix the shitz. I cant wait to see the look on Kriseman’s face when the burg is out of control and Sheriff comes in to stop the shitz show because we are community policing.

Unregistered
    I would love to see Bob come in and put HNIC and that peter puffing commie Kriseman in their places. Park Walk and Talk that sh**t you idiots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast