virus - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: virus

Unregistered
    Shut up. I've heard at least two sergeants tell their guys to handle calls by phone. But what's the point when some of you idiot deputies are still out there making traffic stops and calling for other units. You made the stop you deal with it. Don't ask me to come over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut up. I've heard at least two sergeants tell their guys to handle calls by phone. But what's the point when some of you idiot deputies are still out there making traffic stops and calling for other units. You made the stop you deal with it. Don't ask me to come over.
    Youre probably scared of your own shadow anyway. Go to school resource or yhe courthouse p u $$ y.

Unregistered
    Sounds like something bratty mitch Stevens would say. Remember that video of him over reacting at oakwood because he was a scaredy kitty? Meow meow. He loves to talk down and cuss people for no reason because hes wearing a badge. Ever heard him deal with a normal citizen? Eff this, eff you, shut up, etc. I've been on a track with him when he started dog cussing this poor guy walking from his car to his house. Why even bother Mitchy Meow? You gave up like two minutes later and Watkins came up and found the guy. Too bad that bad old tax paying citizen messed up your track by being in his own yard minding his business. Good thing Bady was able to pick up your slack. Batting .000 aren't ya meow?

Unregistered
    Let’s do our job

Unregistered
    Well let's see here Morgan goes on TV and tells the citizens we will be responding to even the smallest of calls. Milton PD has already been in contact with the virus and quarantined now. How about the admin get out and answer the small calls and we will take care of the priority 1 and 2 calls. So they also have to risk infecting their family witch puts them out of work. Not everyone gets leave to burn and missing work will really hurt s lot of members in my family.The risk of infecting them for a barking dog or some other frivolous call isn't worth it. I can see if it's a priority call we still need to respond and help it's our job.

Unregistered
    Let’s do our job
    We can do our job and still distance ourselves on calls where face to face contact isnt actually necessary. I for one dont want to bring anything home to my children or wife. We do need someone to step up and say its ok to handle a lot of stuff by phone. It wont entirely isolate us or ensure that we wont be contaminated, but it will help.

Unregistered
    We dont seem to really capitalize on the on line report system we have. It is perfect for nonsense calls. Why not capitalize on it more? Not just during this stuff, but all the time.

Unregistered
    Perhaps....just perhaps, we dont want to do some of these calls for the simple reason that SM said we would. Just being devil's advocate here. There is disdain for SM, and I'm not an exception to this dislike. Say, for instance, that CS asked us to shake these calls? We may well do it for him. He does have a more inspirational type of leadership that evokes followership. Would we go the extra mile for him? Would we put in a bit more effort for him? Would we find a way to get er done without griping? I'm not saying that I like the idea of all this, but dont allow your dislike of SM cloud everything. I'm not saying I agree with the man or even like the guy, but he is not the root of ALL that is wrong.

Unregistered
    Perhaps....just perhaps, we dont want to do some of these calls for the simple reason that SM said we would. Just being devil's advocate here. There is disdain for SM, and I'm not an exception to this dislike. Say, for instance, that CS asked us to shake these calls? We may well do it for him. He does have a more inspirational type of leadership that evokes followership. Would we go the extra mile for him? Would we put in a bit more effort for him? Would we find a way to get er done without griping? I'm not saying that I like the idea of all this, but dont allow your dislike of SM cloud everything. I'm not saying I agree with the man or even like the guy, but he is not the root of ALL that is wrong.
    Perhaps there’s a lot of us that don’t want to get The virus. You must be one of those office people who get to quarantine themselves and stay safe while officers in patrol don’t get that option. Allday is quarantined, Haines, Brrrray, and several other admin types but I’ve heard of patrol deputies who traveled recently are still working. Allday don’t even work with the public. Who’s making sure he stays home and doesn’t drive down Cervantes?

Unregistered
    Nope I also disagree if it was Simmons in charge and made that stupid decisions I wouldn't be happy about it either. It's not me I'm worried about. If I get sick and bring it to my family the effect would be bad news. I have elderly parents who wouldn't live through it and other family members who it would ruin them to be out of work quarantined for weeks. Morgan isn't looking at the big picture he just wants to be different than the others and do the opposite. He should stand on the back ramp and shake the hands of every Deputy he puts out to get sick bet he won't touch us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast