+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
 

Thread: virus

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ha! Were not supposed to do anything except drive from home to work and back to minimize spread (without compensation for the restrictions on our personal time) but theres no restrictions on going face to face because someone stole a garden gnome from a gross reporting person. Makes total sense. Jail uses masks and ppe and we have to prove we used gloves. Good thing we are trustworthy adults who carry guns and the strongest powers in the country, huh? Tote that sig but PROVE to me that you need more gloves. Admin, you are asshats who view what we do in a twisted manner. We aren't hoarding or selling gloves. Were doing our jobs. Maybe you should do yours.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha! Were not supposed to do anything except drive from home to work and back to minimize spread (without compensation for the restrictions on our personal time) but theres no restrictions on going face to face because someone stole a garden gnome from a gross reporting person. Makes total sense. Jail uses masks and ppe and we have to prove we used gloves. Good thing we are trustworthy adults who carry guns and the strongest powers in the country, huh? Tote that sig but PROVE to me that you need more gloves. Admin, you are asshats who view what we do in a twisted manner. We aren't hoarding or selling gloves. Were doing our jobs. Maybe you should do yours.
    Well when most of the admin asshats have rarely if ever worked patrol they have no idea what we do and what we need. Nor do they care. Their top priority is to try to look and sound knowledgeable and important so maybe Simmons will want to keep them around. They can’t tell us what to do on our personal time off but good try thelbert

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This place and this country needs something to celebrate and bring us together. Fire Haines Ross Jackson Q Allday Pinney for starters and watch the masses break into song

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Anybody notice if Haines has started cleaning out his office yet ? His demotion is to take effect May 1. Is that still going to happen? Now would be a time to get ‘Er done

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well when most of the admin asshats have rarely if ever worked patrol they have no idea what we do and what we need. Nor do they care. Their top priority is to try to look and sound knowledgeable and important so maybe Simmons will want to keep them around. They can’t tell us what to do on our personal time off but good try thelbert
    Well, they try very hard to do just that. It's not right or even kind of in their lane to do that, but they do. They will try to do it and ruin you in the process. Ask BG how that worked for him. Off duty, no uniform, in his own house having a private conversation with his own wife. He was keyed up after an particular incident. Kind words or not, it was (by your logic) his time to do and say what he wants. Ask him how that worked out. If what you do on your own time gets out to them and it is not what they like, they will take you behind the woodshed! Not saying its right, but nonetheless you take 'that ride' right or wrong. Just watch your 6. I agree with you, but they dont and they are the ones in power.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    These people are liars and criminals. Haines knows and has vast knowledge of wrongdoing and he should be indicted if our SAO had the balls to bring in 20 plus to perfect the indictment

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Haines really is a fake. What a jerk he is and bitter idiot. He hates Simmons and himself

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I heard Haines is quarantined at his house because he had went on that cruise ship. Karma is a B you piece of crap.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard Haines is quarantined at his house because he had went on that cruise ship. Karma is a B you piece of crap.
    Oh i’m sure he’s enjoying hisself. He’s reading these posts and googling what fun things he can buy for his wife.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So 2 milton officers are exposed and in quarantine, but were still going to everyday calls that require no evidence collection. Sounds about right for the administration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •