virus
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: virus

Unregistered

virus

Wow. So everything is shutting down because of a virus that take people out and subsequently affects the economy, personal lives, children, etc.

Too bad the CDC didn't know about Haines. That toxic virus could have been forced to quarantine and maybe the sheriffs office could have been saved. Alas, its too late. The Haines virus ruined it for yeaaaarrrrssss to come.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Was mildly amusing to see SM and CS on the news at the EOC today. SM was visibly upset that he wasnt in main focus of the camera and wasnt the one talking with all of the attention! The scowl. The grimace. You could tell he was pissed because he kept CS behind him. He had to be further in front. No one was crazy enough to put EH near a camera!

Unregistered
    Haines could have touted his cancer sex idea to keep people occupied while they are cooped up at home.

Unregistered
    I heard Morgan complaining that no one was listening to him rant about hoarding, like the public could care less about him.

Unregistered
    Yeah. I was feeling pretty comfortable with my shopping wrapped up. When he got on there and ranted about not hoarding, I grabbed my keys, motored down to the ole winn Dixie and got just a bit more! If SM says up, I say down. If he says white, I say black. If he smiles, I shake a bit a frown. When he frowns and scowls.....I smile ear to ear! Lol

Unregistered
    Morgan and Simmons had the option to suspend sending deputies to certain types of calls if the caller answered questions indicating they were high risk of having Covid. Their response, “If they want a deputy, they’re getting a deputy.”

Nearly every neighboring agency has suspended dispatching minor calls and those which unnecessarily risk their officers health. Not Morgan and Simmons....it’s an election year, remember?

As cops we accept certain risks and mitigate them via the use of good training and body armor. Our armor won’t help us against a highly contagious airborne virus. We’re simply not equipped to deal with prolonged exposure such as in complainant’s homes or offices. Look at the PPE nurses need to wear when around Covid patients, do we have any of that? Could we access our weapons if we did have the appropriate PPE?
    Will Morgan and Simmons be transporting a coughing 10-15 in their cruiser to the jail? Who’s going to decontaminate you and your vehicle?

A bootlicker will be along momentarily to counter this post. Let your ears and common sense guide you as you listen and respond to calls. Ask yourself, did they really need to dispatch that? That will reveal the truth.
    Don’t blame your dispatchers. Blame Morgan and Simmons et al.

Remember who, for the sake of their own political gain, sent you into harms way unnecessarily. Protect yourself and your families and do what is best for them and not what is best for selfish politicians. They won’t be there for you when you’re sick or can’t come home to your family because you’ve been exposed.

May God bless you and keep you safe.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Its inconceivable that with all of the irrational panic out there that batman and Robin would be sending our guys and gals out on stuff that could be done on the PX! Ain't them going! There again, we all routinely ride around with suspects who have TB in the backseat. More than a few 10-15s have some form of herpaghonasyphalaids! We're already routinely exposed. This is however highly contagious and airborne....and new. We dont know all the ins and outs on this yet.

Unregistered
    Makes sense if everyone else in America is taking precautionary measures with the virus that old I hate the federal government Morgan will do the opposite. He doesn't care about any of his people never has never will. Hell he doesn't even care to learn the name of any of his employees why care if they contract an speed an illness. We all have elderly parents and if we catch this and bring it back to them their chances are not good. All because we had to go to that barking dog complaint or loud music complaint. Morgan is doing it because he wants to go against the grain. No feds are going to tell King Thelburt what's best. Hey Sheriff how about you get a marked car and go answer those type calls and let all these sick people hack in your face. Then wonder if it's Corona or not. Look how fast the regular flu spread around the office causing everybody to go out sick passing it to our family. At least for the regular flu there is treatments this virus has none and that's why everyone else in America is taking precautions. Your an idiot Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Makes sense if everyone else in America is taking precautionary measures with the virus that old I hate the federal government Morgan will do the opposite. He doesn't care about any of his people never has never will. Hell he doesn't even care to learn the name of any of his employees why care if they contract an speed an illness. We all have elderly parents and if we catch this and bring it back to them their chances are not good. All because we had to go to that barking dog complaint or loud music complaint. Morgan is doing it because he wants to go against the grain. No feds are going to tell King Thelburt what's best. Hey Sheriff how about you get a marked car and go answer those type calls and let all these sick people hack in your face. Then wonder if it's Corona or not. Look how fast the regular flu spread around the office causing everybody to go out sick passing it to our family. At least for the regular flu there is treatments this virus has none and that's why everyone else in America is taking precautions. Your an idiot Sheriff.
    Wow now not only do we respond to even the most frivolous calls. They are limiting us on gloves and hand sanitizer. Not providing mask. I know we have to put ourselves in harm's way in this profession but we shouldn't have to put our families, children and elderly at risk. Good idea Morgan you'll show them Feds and the rest of the world who's the smart guy around here. Everyone is just a bunch of as you say "haters" aren't they Sheriff. If you are going to not use caution for your men and women on patrol then don't limit them on the safety equipment they can carry necessary to protect themselves.

Unregistered
    Good story for channel 3!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast