virus - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: virus

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps there’s a lot of us that don’t want to get The virus. You must be one of those office people who get to quarantine themselves and stay safe while officers in patrol don’t get that option. Allday is quarantined, Haines, Brrrray, and several other admin types but I’ve heard of patrol deputies who traveled recently are still working. Allday don’t even work with the public. Who’s making sure he stays home and doesn’t drive down Cervantes?

The hookers work closely with the public and do not abide by the 6 foot social distancing rule. That is why Alday is quarantined. Now keeping him away from that side of town I don't know. Sheriff he's your boy any suggestions?

Unregistered
    Andy isnt in self quarantine as much as home curled up crying because being up chipsass definitely violates the six foot rule.

Unregistered
    I wonder if Eric is burning his leave or if he's screwing over the Tax payers and saying he "working from home" ? I bet the slime ball is doing option number 2. He doesn't do anything when he is at work to deserve a 150,000 dollar a year pay check. All he does is cost the tax payers more money in attorney fees to the Florida sheriff Association to defend him and the Sheriff for their bad decisions when people done wrong sue the Escambia county Sheriff's department. I bet that bill has gotten pretty high. We the tax paying citizens no longer want to pay for Haines and Morgans mistakes and misuse of power.

Unregistered
    Sounds like something bratty mitch Stevens would say. Remember that video of him over reacting at oakwood because he was a scaredy kitty? Meow meow. He loves to talk down and cuss people for no reason because hes wearing a badge. Ever heard him deal with a normal citizen? Eff this, eff you, shut up, etc. I've been on a track with him when he started dog cussing this poor guy walking from his car to his house. Why even bother Mitchy Meow? You gave up like two minutes later and Watkins came up and found the guy. Too bad that bad old tax paying citizen messed up your track by being in his own yard minding his business. Good thing Bady was able to pick up your slack. Batting .000 aren't ya meow?
    Whats sad is how he ruined emilee/emily/emmaleigh. She had a fairly good attitude until she settled for that and now shes just as grumpy as he is and complaining about evvvvvvverything. Just shows you how.quick a cancer will grow on someone else. I give that about five more months

Unregistered
    Allday and Haines are creepy people with no desire to see others succeed. They are not leaders and they need to leave here in shame.

Unregistered
    EH is a worse virus than this covid stuff. He has done more damage, that's for sure.

Unregistered

Quarantine

If CS was to quarantine himself from the squad (AH, SA, MY, SM, etc) he may well get our agency back on track!

Unregistered
    Lots of people were left off the quarantine list that need it

Unregistered
    Lots of people were left off the quarantine list that need it
    Yes and someone from our agency is going to catch it it’s just a matter of time. How’s those 99 cent masks working out for the troops on the road? The ones at the highest risk that are having to work with or without symptoms? That’s the best Andy could come up with? I bet Morgan and Haines gave super duper masks and Haines is working from home. What is he going at home you ask? Why he’s still playing god and screwing with people and their careers. Morgan is too only he can’t work from home. No free pressers there.

Unregistered
    EH is a worse virus than this covid stuff. He has done more damage, that's for sure.
    If CS can't keep Haines from going to computer crimes so he can snoop and do more damage to the employees, he has not business being the Sheriff. What a perfect job for Haines, he can really destroy some careers if he has access to just about anything he wants to know about anyone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast