Whatley Debate - Page 9
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck you have absolutely no clue how to run this place. It's not always about the guys. You have to serve the people and make relationships with the politicians work. You're very narrow minded. You never were a supervisor. You were an Oakland Park loser. You spent most of your BSO career at the airport. However, you can break balsa wood boards with your bare hands.
    You have always been a slug. Retire and save your time. BSO don’t need you or want you.

Unregistered
    Debate online virtual

Unregistered
    Debate online virtual
    You wont see anything else posted by TWAT-LY anymore. He got beat up pretty bad already for the stuff he posted.

The guy is a fraud and wont even post who his command staff will be. He did say he wont fire any of Temp Tony’s magic wand promotions even though most are not qualified.

Trust me this is not who we want as our Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Trudel u must be a real azz clown for Drum to write you up. The guy is so mellow, and just expects ppl to do their job.

Unregistered
    Trudel u must be a real azz clown for Drum to write you up. The guy is so mellow, and just expects ppl to do their job.
    He's a two faced sumbag.

Unregistered
    You wont see anything else posted by TWAT-LY anymore. He got beat up pretty bad already for the stuff he posted.

The guy is a fraud and wont even post who his command staff will be. He did say he wont fire any of Temp Tony’s magic wand promotions even though most are not qualified.

He has zero chance. You don't even have to post on this.

Unregistered
    He's a two faced sumbag.
    He's far from mellow. Pure garbage.

Unregistered

Beat up Pretty Bad

I said there will be lots of movement. That I am against the promotions from SGT to Major or SGT to captain. In other words the command staff will not be the same as you say. I also said that I would work with Jeff Bell on this issue. Why? legal and issues and bargaining agreement. If the command staff was a bunch of people from outside the agency I would fire them. Like Scott Israel POGS. But I will look at each case. Your a brave keyboard warrior. How about I find out who you are and after I'm sworn in promote you and then fire you. That's the action your calling for, so I will use your words against you.

Unregistered

video

Anyone old enough to remember " Who's Anderson?

Well who the heck is Whatley? Ok so he's retired from BSO, got it and he seem to be leaning right. Sounds good. Hey Whatley, if you're out there how about making a video or something to post so we can see your mug, hear your message and get on the team. All of the candidates are underwhelming and we're looking for someone new. We donated to Sheriff disappointment months ago, but we'll donate again if you have some ideas that make a lick of sense. Everyone's home bored as all hell. Now's the time to get some attention.
    There will be a video posted on you-tube soon with debate questions that were asked of the other candidates. You have read my first posting with regards to the employees. I will answer questions in debate format on issues relating to crime, community and the employees. I will also address issues involving the jail and your fraud sheriff phony Tony. Remember he is in Law Enforcement based on lies and full deceit. He is a con-man. Look at his history and arrest. His falsifying of official documents. Fraud involving the purchase of bleed kits, using the LEFT fund to purchase votes and support. Its time for this to stop.

Unregistered
    I said there will be lots of movement. That I am against the promotions from SGT to Major or SGT to captain. In other words the command staff will not be the same as you say. I also said that I would work with Jeff Bell on this issue. Why? legal and issues and bargaining agreement. If the command staff was a bunch of people from outside the agency I would fire them. Like Scott Israel POGS. But I will look at each case. Your a brave keyboard warrior. How about I find out who you are and after I'm sworn in promote you and then fire you. That's the action your calling for, so I will use your words against you.
    Well, I would be more than happy if you promoted me and then fired me you know why dumb a$$??? Because you have NO chance at ever becoming Sheriff, so good luck with that. The Union has nothing to do with any promotions above Lieutenant so again you are full of sh*t. There are no legal issues, if that Sgt, took a position above LT. that’s on him or her. They should be fired because they didn’t deserve the magic wand promotion. They know the risk when they accepted it!
    You are no better than the previous Sheriff’s. You come on here and blow smoke and it’s pretty clear you cant make a decision to save your life.

Keep coming on here with your B.S. and I will continue to call you out. I hope they have a debate before the election and I will make sure I am there and I will call you out and you will know exactly who I am. Trust me I am not worried about you one bit.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast