Whatley Debate - Page 7
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered
    awww look everyone Trudel’s mad again and making threats on LEO Affairs oh no ! Stop punching your keyboard Trudel ! lmfaoooo BUM hides behind a keyboard and badge ! Go ahead Chuck drain the swamp starting with that worthless excuse of a man Mark Trudel ! Count 3 votes now for Chuck if u can count that high Trudel dumbass ! And make sure ur ex gets that check on time Mark cry as u sign it too probably, u ****ing dweeb

Unregistered

Trudel

Yup, I think its pretty evident Mark has some weird obsession with Chuck as we all can see. Probably stays up all night thinking of him meanwhile Chuck doesnt even give a shit about Mark. ur obsession is awfully concerning Mark you need help. And no this isn’t chuck u ****ing retard

Unregistered

Pulp

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    F’ you Chuck post what you want you think that bother’s me. I would beat you to a pulp.
    I didn’t not post that and don’t threaten me fluff boy. Anytime !!!

Unregistered

Wow

2 f..king idiots keeping this site relevant! Get a Life!

Unregistered
    Yup, I think its pretty evident Mark has some weird obsession with Chuck as we all can see. Probably stays up all night thinking of him meanwhile Chuck doesnt even give a shit about Mark. ur obsession is awfully concerning Mark you need help. And no this isn’t chuck u ****ing retard
    I guarantee Chuck is on here posting about Mark. What else does he have to do run a sh*tty campaign??? You don’t stand a chance pal.

Unregistered
    I guarantee Chuck is on here posting about Mark. What else does he have to do run a sh*tty campaign??? You don’t stand a chance pal.
    Chuck you have no shot. Please give up.

Unregistered
    Chuck you have no shot. Please give up.
    Hey Twat-ly, you have been pretty quiet lately. Did you finally figure it out that you have NO chance and dropped out????

Unregistered

Dropped out .

Hey Twat-ly, you have been pretty quiet lately. Did you finally figure it out that you have NO chance and dropped out????
    Nope. No debates or fundraising due to covid 19. Drop out heck no.

Unregistered
    Nope. No debates or fundraising due to covid 19. Drop out heck no.
    Twat-ly now that has a nice ring to it.

Come on Twat-ly you can have your debate right here on Leo-affairs? You already started telling everyone why we should vote for you and now all of a sudden you are out of material??

Come on devil Dog give us some more info so we can get a good laugh.

Unregistered

Twatley

Twat-ly now that has a nice ring to it.

Come on Twat-ly you can have your debate right here on Leo-affairs? You already started telling everyone why we should vote for you and now all of a sudden you are out of material??

Come on devil Dog give us some more info so we can get a good laugh.
    All the other candidates have spoken of the same things at debates selling themselves to big democrat donors. So called twatley is the only one that has spoken for us. Look at our leader, now lies about the PPE kits. Closing the gym, but videos of him working out. Twatley would have been on video yelling at agencies about not having kits and asking about the hold up. Lamdirty held our contracts, Isreal held out contracts. The other candidates will do the same for democratic donors. They will sell us out. I’ll stick with twatley.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast