+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 137
 

Thread: Whatley Debate

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck, legitimate question for you.
    Who do you have in mind to put in your command staff once you take office?
    I think this is a very good question because it tells a lot about a person by who he keeps as company.
    Good luck getting an answer to that question..I asked that same question on another topic.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Command staff

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck, legitimate question for you.
    Who do you have in mind to put in your command staff once you take office?
    I think this is a very good question because it tells a lot about a person by who he keeps as company.
    each position will be evaluated. I have not decided for under Sheriff. That will be the transitional part after the election. There will be no Sgtís promoted to captain etc. All promotions will be in order. The current under Sheriff will be a lateral transfer not fired. Your other candidates have complete teams ready, which means numerous firings as always done in the past. I will make changes and I have names in mind, however I have not contacted them. For now, it is better that they do not know who they are and being exposed to the wrath of phony Tony. Itís about having a vision and putting people in place without mass firings to bring that vision into reality. That vision being the things I have previously stated on this post. An office of truth that takes care of the employees and protects the public.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I canít wait to see the day when Whatley walks past Mark Trudel and Trudel will have to say . Good morning Sheriff. Haha
    Never going to happen.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never going to happen.
    oh itís happening.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    each position will be evaluated. I have not decided for under Sheriff. That will be the transitional part after the election. There will be no Sgtís promoted to captain etc. All promotions will be in order. The current under Sheriff will be a lateral transfer not fired. Your other candidates have complete teams ready, which means numerous firings as always done in the past. I will make changes and I have names in mind, however I have not contacted them. For now, it is better that they do not know who they are and being exposed to the wrath of phony Tony. Itís about having a vision and putting people in place without mass firings to bring that vision into reality. That vision being the things I have previously stated on this post. An office of truth that takes care of the employees and protects the public.
    And here is the reason most wont vote for you. Then upper command did not earn those positionís and they should not be in them. I would rather see someone else elected and people fired or demoted. These people are sheep and we need leaderís. So keep being politically correct and you are not what you claim to be.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And here is the reason most wont vote for you. Then upper command did not earn those positionís and they should not be in them. I would rather see someone else elected and people fired or demoted. These people are sheep and we need leaderís. So keep being politically correct and you are not what you claim to be.
    Yes, I agree with you, not chuckles. By promoting within all you're doing is keeping the cancer. You need to fire all the worthless azzholes and hand pick your crew much like in that movie "the untouchables"....the whole system is corrupt. Chuck thinks because he found God, that's who will guide him....he has no chance....if lucky he'll get 1% of the vote and those will be infected with the coronavirus.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I canít wait to see the day when Whatley walks past Mark Trudel and Trudel will have to say . Good morning Sheriff. Haha
    Trust me when I say this, nobody is taking Ambien to sleep over Chuck Whatley being elected.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Brilliant!

    Campaigning on Leo affairs! What a genius! Reaching out to an educated audience. ......kinda shows your intelligence which means you would be an excellent sheriff in this county just like the others.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Fired and Kicked out the Academy

    Chuck you were fired and kicked out the police. Then went to Oakland Park with loser Vaszquez. You got serious problems sleeping on duty at the airport. You were forced to leave. Many write ups and not allowed to leave the terminal. Thatís why the anger towards command 😂

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Write ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck you were fired and kicked out the police. Then went to Oakland Park with loser Vaszquez. You got serious problems sleeping on duty at the airport. You were forced to leave. Many write ups and not allowed to leave the terminal. Thatís why the anger towards command 😂
    write ups of commendations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •