Whatley Debate - Page 14
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered

From Voters in no mans land

Mr. Whatley

While morale matters, salary matters, quality of life matters, what are you offering that's different in terms of public safety? While a certain amount of public attention is expected (parades, public apparances) due to the fact that the position has policical aspects, what do you see about services that is not working, or is working well? The other campaigns have written off PROMISE as a voting issue-big mistake. Juvenile matters are very much on the minds of all voter blocks. How do you intend to find balance on this issue which will satisy all ends of the county? Israel, Tony, Pollack have demonstrated that they will roll over for the Broward school board and allow school adminstrators to continue to keep secrets that have shown to put students and the community in danger. Or in some cases, going too far to the other extreme, in attempts to show that they are taking action, students with cognitive deficits and neurological disorders with no resources to carry out crime (no access to weapons, no ability to travel) have been exploited by the agency and then in the news, as dangerous "criminals" The deputies are not at fault for any of these issues. They are bound by policy created by idiotic morons. How will you address the either 'do nothing', or 'go too far' scenarios that are taking place? Great compassion for the troops who seem to be damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

We're looking for a new candidate. What are you offering that's different?

Unregistered
    I'm just standing on the sidelines with a box of popcorn watching this waiting for the responses to Chuck's response.....should be worth a few laughs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Answer - Tamarac Deputies will be reinstated. This is a training issue under the MMA mentality, which consists of mounting the subject. I have not seen all the evidence, however the deputy mounting the subject felt the subject rise up. He doesn't have time to discern if the subject was raising himself up due to the heat on the pavement, or as resistance to fight the deputy. Any political firings will be reviewed. I'm sure Jeff Bell will speak on these things. I think one is still pending trial if I am correct. If so he will be reinstated ( suspended with pay ) pending completion of the trial. If found guilty ( fired of course ). I will have to look at Fanti. I was certified in DT for 26 years and I will review this case. Like you said I do not have all the facts, but I will look at the case. Jeff Bell will be requested to inform me of all cases during Fraud Tony's reign for review. I believe in full due process. There are exceptions to the rule. Like the Carolina cop shooting a subject in the back on video. So we have to have some common sense here, not political.

How can we know it's not just a political name change ? because I have been in the position that all of you are now. I fought the system, knowing that we had corrupt leaders and I paid the price for it. In the end I won. I left on my terms with two pensions. I was going to leave the state start over. Everyone one knows that I stayed after MSD and then after fraud Tony. Sometimes if you want something done you have to do it yourself, even if it means standing alone.

Lateral move Blah-Blah -Blah. I know that you are an Israel fan and that's ok. If he offered you a promotion from deputy to Major of course you would say, Oh thank you my lordship. This is what has happened with Tony. That's why I stated that I would examine each case. I do not know all the names that were promoted from Sgt to Major or Sgt to Captain. I know a couple not all. So, I have to get with Jeff Bell. Yes I could come in and say your fired to all of them and that would be easy. Less to worry about, But I am not the past leaders. I will check in reference to bargaining agreements ( have not read that in over three years ). If a person can not be placed into prior position, before fraud Tony. That person may have to accept a demotion to deputy. If not that person may retire ( if that person has enough time ) or all out quit. So continue to switch the truth on what I call lateral transfer.
    As far as PPE. Check my video on Facebook. I don't care if I had to send people with my money to every store in the county. Mask would be found. Tony did not do that. He did not care. He only cares for himself. The other candidates do not care. They care about their democratic base, because they want the position and power. They all talk about how they will fix BSO. There is not much wrong with the deputies etc. Some training changes would be implemented immediately and stoppage of the juvenile citation program. The little darlings need to be held accountable for crimes committed. The court system can decide what to do them. We will not let criminals roam the streets. We will be a county of law and order. The problem is broken self seeking, self serving and self ambitious leadership. This is what has hurt the agency. But we have a lot of good employees. There will always be a bad apple and we will handle that. I have already spoke of pay, health and education. So, if you want the same as the past thirty years. Please support the other candidate. don't waste my time. No candidate has spoke of these things since they registered. I Have, of course they will make production videos, place their name everywhere and on any item like a communist dictator and they will treat you like a communist dictator would. There will always be rules and we have to follow them, but that does not mean that the leadership has to degrade the employees or ruin the employees lives for a political agenda. My heart goes out to all of you. I know this is a difficult time with the COVID-19 and the loss of Deputy Bennet. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Just try to hold on, I'm sure fraud Tony's time will end at BSO. I pray for all of you and you to Trudel. You tick me off, but I do not want you to be a victim of this virus. Stay safe and God Bless. C. W. L1388
    I have plenty to say about this run on mess of cr*p but don’t have that much time this morning. Is Jeff Bell running for Sheriff? Cause it seems you cant say or do anything without mentioning his name???

“MMA mentality” is that a new disease like Corona-virus. He couldn’t tell if he was rising up due to the heat of the pavement or if he was rising up to fight. What is “Fanti”? 26 years as a D.T. Instructor? Where you an instructor at BSO if so I never heard of you and cant remember you ever teaching in-service training?? Teaching some old lady’s how to resist a mugger is not a DT instructor unless you think it is?

So tell us how you were part of the system and how you got jammed up?

No Israel fan here, so Blah Blah Blah. You still cant answer what you would do with all these Disney promotions. You dance around that question constantly. You throw out some scenarios but you still hem and haw over it. Just say it you cant make a decision even after having days to think of an answer. How can we vote for someone who will have to sometimes make split second decisions??? And it’s obvious you cant.

Why didn’t you post the link to this “PPE” video.

Same pay as 30 years ago. That’s funny I am sure nobody here is making the same pay as 30 years ago.
    I think what you are trying to say is, We are underpaid and with me being Sheriff I will try and make BSO one of the top paid in the County in regards to salary and benefits. There you go, now that wasn’t hard was it???

So C.W. L1388, we all know that is not your ccn#, so please sensie enlighten us on what that stands for?

We will support another candidate and thanks for reminding us of that.

Unregistered
    I have plenty to say about this run on mess of cr*p but don’t have that much time this morning. Is Jeff Bell running for Sheriff? Cause it seems you cant say or do anything without mentioning his name???

“MMA mentality” is that a new disease like Corona-virus. He couldn’t tell if he was rising up due to the heat of the pavement or if he was rising up to fight. What is “Fanti”? 26 years as a D.T. Instructor? Where you an instructor at BSO if so I never heard of you and cant remember you ever teaching in-service training?? Teaching some old lady’s how to resist a mugger is not a DT instructor unless you think it is?

No Israel fan here, so Blah Blah Blah. You still cant answer what you would do with all these Disney promotions. You dance around that question constantly. You throw out some scenarios but you still hem and haw over it. Just say it you cant make a decision even after having days to think of an answer. How can we vote for someone who will have to sometimes make split second decisions??? And it’s obvious you cant.

Same pay as 30 years ago. That’s funny I am sure nobody here is making the same pay as 30 years ago.
    I think what you are trying to say is, We are underpaid and with me being Sheriff I will try and make BSO one of the top paid in the County in regards to salary and benefits. There you go, now that wasn’t hard was it???

So C.W. L1388, we all know that is not your ccn#, so please sensie enlighten us on what that stands for?

Just eating my popcorn and it's good. I think he meant to write 11388 but who knows. His writing skills are as terrible as his logic.
    I think Jeff Bell should run for sheriff. He makes all the wise decisions and is all for the betterment for the deputies.
    I believe Chuck was an alternate DT trainer if they got super desperate.
    I'm going to get a refill on my soda and wait for some more chuck stories and non committed responses deferring everything to Jeff Bell lol

Unregistered

Great post and thanks for sharing. I can tell you this my family and friends wont vote for this guy.

Unregistered
    Great post and thanks for sharing. I can tell you this my family and friends wont vote for this guy.
    Paaalese.....if he gets 1% of the votes, I'd be super surprised. I know he's a believer of the spoken word but even God is getting a huge laugh that he's running for sheriff.

Unregistered

L1388

L1388. You should ask what does Lima 1388 mean. It is not a CCN number. Well lets hear what the other candidates have to say. Which is silence, but they promise to give out turkeys. Jeff Bell - you have to work with the unions not against the unions. Working with a union to stop the wasted cost of needless arbitrations at tax payer expense is not the same as the union running the agency. Your an angry little man and will twist anything I say. Yes I was an adjunct DT instructor for BSO. Just check and I was a DT instructor for Oakland Park. That is fact. Pay - there are at least five agencies with a higher starting salary. So, blah blah that. L1388 Oakland Park Badge number Mr. wise one. Go ahead stick to your other candidate. Just remember I offered something better for the employees of the entire agency, because I have a deep concern for them, which means (as I am doing now ) I will fight for them. You are fighting for another candidate, hoping to be successful and thus receiving your dog treat at the expense of others. Do you have another rant Mr. wise one. Tell us who you support and why. Oh I forgot your afraid. That's the difference between us. I do not fear. At least I have the fortitude to fight. No matter the odds !!!! Lex 470

Unregistered
    L1388. You should ask what does Lima 1388 mean. It is not a CCN number. Well lets hear what the other candidates have to say. Which is silence, but they promise to give out turkeys. Jeff Bell - you have to work with the unions not against the unions. Working with a union to stop the wasted cost of needless arbitrations at tax payer expense is not the same as the union running the agency. Your an angry little man and will twist anything I say. Yes I was an adjunct DT instructor for BSO. Just check and I was a DT instructor for Oakland Park. That is fact. Pay - there are at least five agencies with a higher starting salary. So, blah blah that. L1388 Oakland Park Badge number Mr. wise one. Go ahead stick to your other candidate. Just remember I offered something better for the employees of the entire agency, because I have a deep concern for them, which means (as I am doing now ) I will fight for them. You are fighting for another candidate, hoping to be successful and thus receiving your dog treat at the expense of others. Do you have another rant Mr. wise one. Tell us who you support and why. Oh I forgot your afraid. That's the difference between us. I do not fear. At least I have the fortitude to fight. No matter the odds !!!! Lex 470
    The only one that seems angry is you. Several people come on here and put you on blast because you write some crazy stuff Mrs. Twat-ly. Nobody gives a rats a$$ what your OPPD badge number was. I am sure BSO never used you for any DT unless every other DT instructor was out sick. I never heard of you nor anybody I work with. We laugh daily at your post’s. Please keep up the good comedy Lima 1388..HAHAHAHA

Unregistered

Whatley

After the other leaders and current candidates. We have this loser Tony my vote is going to Chuck Whatley. Get em Chuck.

Unregistered
    After the other leaders and current candidates. We have this loser Tony my vote is going to Chuck Whatley. Get em Chuck.
    I guess we can call you a F’in moron also.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast