Whatley Debate - Page 13
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered

Find

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No doubt!

Hey TWAT-LY, since we all know you live on this site to see what we all post about you, and we all know you don’t have a shot at ever being Sheriff of Broward County.

But hey we all need a good laugh so answer this question: What would you do about this Corona-Virus situation for the agency? And don’t even start with I would check with the Union B.S.

Pull up your big boy panties and tell us what you would do????
    The first thing he may do is find you.

Unregistered
    The first thing he may do is find you.
    Oh please do, trust me I am not hard to find tough guy!

Unregistered

Good

Oh please do, trust me I am not hard to find tough guy!
    That’s good to know.

Unregistered
    So, you Are saying that is possible to fix Temp Tony's mess?

Reinstate the Tamarac deputies , Sabrino... And what about Fanti? He was denied due process,
    He was justify. Just got to get ALL the story... He was fired for probation, but on new, Sgt. Sheriff stated he fired him for the UOF. Another clear violation of the officer's bill rights. But the Temp Tony keeps violating deputies rights and nothing happens.. How can we know, that's not only a name change? Enough of political back stabbing.

Unregistered
    Anybody is better than Phony Tony or Mumbles.... Go get em Chuck.

Unregistered
    No doubt!

Hey TWAT-LY, since we all know you live on this site to see what we all post about you, and we all know you don’t have a shot at ever being Sheriff of Broward County.

But hey we all need a good laugh so answer this question: What would you do about this Corona-Virus situation for the agency? And don’t even start with I would check with the Union B.S.

Pull up your big boy panties and tell us what you would do????
    TWAT-LY we are desperately waiting for your response?? We just had a Deputy pass away from this disease, what would you do in this situation????????

Unregistered
    Oh, now god is on his side. Nice mixture of arrogance and delusion there.

Fighting for truth is never a lost cause. Fighting to protect employees is never a lost cause. Fighting to do what is right by god is never a lost cause.

Unregistered
    TWAT-LY we are desperately waiting for your response?? We just had a Deputy pass away from this disease, what would you do in this situation????????
    Chuck would have to make some lateral moves blah blah blah. He would be overwhelmed to say the least.

Unregistered
    Still waiting on an answer to this question????
    Are you asking around what other people would do first???
    Did you call Jeff yet?
    This is exactly why you wont be Sheriff of Broward County.
    Oh and keep your family off LEO affairs it’s obvious they are trying to defend the indefensible.

Unregistered

Answers

So, you Are saying that is possible to fix Temp Tony's mess?

Reinstate the Tamarac deputies , Sabrino... And what about Fanti? He was denied due process,
    He was justify. Just got to get ALL the story... He was fired for probation, but on new, Sgt. Sheriff stated he fired him for the UOF. Another clear violation of the officer's bill rights. But the Temp Tony keeps violating deputies rights and nothing happens.. How can we know, that's not only a name change? Enough of political back stabbing.
    Answer - Tamarac Deputies will be reinstated. This is a training issue under the MMA mentality, which consists of mounting the subject. I have not seen all the evidence, however the deputy mounting the subject felt the subject rise up. He doesn't have time to discern if the subject was raising himself up due to the heat on the pavement, or as resistance to fight the deputy. Any political firings will be reviewed. I'm sure Jeff Bell will speak on these things. I think one is still pending trial if I am correct. If so he will be reinstated ( suspended with pay ) pending completion of the trial. If found guilty ( fired of course ). I will have to look at Fanti. I was certified in DT for 26 years and I will review this case. Like you said I do not have all the facts, but I will look at the case. Jeff Bell will be requested to inform me of all cases during Fraud Tony's reign for review. I believe in full due process. There are exceptions to the rule. Like the Carolina cop shooting a subject in the back on video. So we have to have some common sense here, not political.

How can we know it's not just a political name change ? because I have been in the position that all of you are now. I fought the system, knowing that we had corrupt leaders and I paid the price for it. In the end I won. I left on my terms with two pensions. I was going to leave the state start over. Everyone one knows that I stayed after MSD and then after fraud Tony. Sometimes if you want something done you have to do it yourself, even if it means standing alone.

Lateral move Blah-Blah -Blah. I know that you are an Israel fan and that's ok. If he offered you a promotion from deputy to Major of course you would say, Oh thank you my lordship. This is what has happened with Tony. That's why I stated that I would examine each case. I do not know all the names that were promoted from Sgt to Major or Sgt to Captain. I know a couple not all. So, I have to get with Jeff Bell. Yes I could come in and say your fired to all of them and that would be easy. Less to worry about, But I am not the past leaders. I will check in reference to bargaining agreements ( have not read that in over three years ). If a person can not be placed into prior position, before fraud Tony. That person may have to accept a demotion to deputy. If not that person may retire ( if that person has enough time ) or all out quit. So continue to switch the truth on what I call lateral transfer.
    As far as PPE. Check my video on Facebook. I don't care if I had to send people with my money to every store in the county. Mask would be found. Tony did not do that. He did not care. He only cares for himself. The other candidates do not care. They care about their democratic base, because they want the position and power. They all talk about how they will fix BSO. There is not much wrong with the deputies etc. Some training changes would be implemented immediately and stoppage of the juvenile citation program. The little darlings need to be held accountable for crimes committed. The court system can decide what to do them. We will not let criminals roam the streets. We will be a county of law and order. The problem is broken self seeking, self serving and self ambitious leadership. This is what has hurt the agency. But we have a lot of good employees. There will always be a bad apple and we will handle that. I have already spoke of pay, health and education. So, if you want the same as the past thirty years. Please support the other candidate. don't waste my time. No candidate has spoke of these things since they registered. I Have, of course they will make production videos, place their name everywhere and on any item like a communist dictator and they will treat you like a communist dictator would. There will always be rules and we have to follow them, but that does not mean that the leadership has to degrade the employees or ruin the employees lives for a political agenda. My heart goes out to all of you. I know this is a difficult time with the COVID-19 and the loss of Deputy Bennet. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Just try to hold on, I'm sure fraud Tony's time will end at BSO. I pray for all of you and you to Trudel. You tick me off, but I do not want you to be a victim of this virus. Stay safe and God Bless. C. W. L1388

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast