Whatley Debate - Page 10
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be a video posted on you-tube soon with debate questions that were asked of the other candidates. You have read my first posting with regards to the employees. I will answer questions in debate format on issues relating to crime, community and the employees. I will also address issues involving the jail and your fraud sheriff phony Tony. Remember he is in Law Enforcement based on lies and full deceit. He is a con-man. Look at his history and arrest. His falsifying of official documents. Fraud involving the purchase of bleed kits, using the LEFT fund to purchase votes and support. Its time for this to stop.
    Let the other candidates address the phony Tony stuff. RISE ABOVE IT. That action, for the other candidates will result in his current supporters doubling down on his support. It completely backfired when Israel made his judo comments about Tony whose donations soared. .Talk about how you will balance the issues between the North and South end of the county with regard to juvenile crime which is very much on the minds of voters. The smart candidate will give a reason to change the minds of voters and that reason will not be the outcome of a personal attack or confrontation toward Tony. Voters are looking for a DIFFERENT candidate who has the courage to take things in a different direction. You can talk about how you plan to support the rank and file and boost morale without ever saying anything negative about Tony. Let the other fools do the petty stuff. Confidence and looking forward. That's what voters are looking for. Israel and Tony just may cancel themselves out with their wife/ex-wife style bickering.

Unregistered
    Well, I would be more than happy if you promoted me and then fired me you know why dumb a$$??? Because you have NO chance at ever becoming Sheriff, so good luck with that. The Union has nothing to do with any promotions above Lieutenant so again you are full of sh*t. There are no legal issues, if that Sgt, took a position above LT. that’s on him or her. They should be fired because they didn’t deserve the magic wand promotion. They know the risk when they accepted it!
    You are no better than the previous Sheriff’s. You come on here and blow smoke and it’s pretty clear you cant make a decision to save your life.

Keep coming on here with your B.S. and I will continue to call you out. I hope they have a debate before the election and I will make sure I am there and I will call you out and you will know exactly who I am. Trust me I am not worried about you one bit.
    Great post! This TWAT-LY clown really thinks he is relevant in that pea brain of his Lol.
    Haven’t seen one fund raiser so what’s he have about 1,000 dollars?? That’s probably from family or a loan to himself.
    I wonder why he wont just say he is going to keep all the fake promotions instead of just dancing around. I’m with you fire them all, we don’t need unqualified people who got promoted based on the color of their skin.

Unregistered

Debate

Well, I would be more than happy if you promoted me and then fired me you know why dumb a$$??? Because you have NO chance at ever becoming Sheriff, so good luck with that. The Union has nothing to do with any promotions above Lieutenant so again you are full of sh*t. There are no legal issues, if that Sgt, took a position above LT. that’s on him or her. They should be fired because they didn’t deserve the magic wand promotion. They know the risk when they accepted it!
    You are no better than the previous Sheriff’s. You come on here and blow smoke and it’s pretty clear you cant make a decision to save your life.

Keep coming on here with your B.S. and I will continue to call you out. I hope they have a debate before the election and I will make sure I am there and I will call you out and you will know exactly who I am. Trust me I am not worried about you one bit.
    Yeah your real brave on the keyboard. Your the biggest #%><£# in the department. You are full of BS.

Unregistered

Tony

Let the other candidates address the phony Tony stuff. RISE ABOVE IT. That action, for the other candidates will result in his current supporters doubling down on his support. It completely backfired when Israel made his judo comments about Tony whose donations soared. .Talk about how you will balance the issues between the North and South end of the county with regard to juvenile crime which is very much on the minds of voters. The smart candidate will give a reason to change the minds of voters and that reason will not be the outcome of a personal attack or confrontation toward Tony. Voters are looking for a DIFFERENT candidate who has the courage to take things in a different direction. You can talk about how you plan to support the rank and file and boost morale without ever saying anything negative about Tony. Let the other fools do the petty stuff. Confidence and looking forward. That's what voters are looking for. Israel and Tony just may cancel themselves out with their wife/ex-wife style bickering.
    Other candidates were afraid to mention at previous debates about Tony being a fraud. People deserve the truth. He will be exposed sooner or later.

Unregistered

Not worried

You will be.

Unregistered
    You will be.
    Chuck can break a balsa wood board with his bare hands.

Unregistered
    Chuck can break a balsa wood board with his bare hands.
    Big deal!! I can crush an empty aluminum coke can with one hand!

Unregistered
    Yeah your real brave on the keyboard. Your the biggest #%><£# in the department. You are full of BS.
    And you think you are real tough guy. Is that the best you got TWAT-LY.

Come on give us some more of your great insight on how you are going to run the agency?

Unregistered

Agency

Come on give us some more of your great insight on how you are going to run the agency?
    I bet you don’t have the balls to say twatley to his face. Your only brave at the keyboard. Here is thought, Sheriff Whatley will run the agency without you. Pack your trash princess.

Unregistered

Smart

Your right we are better off with fake Phony Tony. The one that hates us. You must like being treated like crap. The only candidate that talks great about the employees and you trash him. I hope you get your wish. So that we can hear you cry and complain another four years. You’ve earned it with your mouth.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast