Whatley Debate - Page 11
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet you don’t have the balls to say twatley to his face. Your only brave at the keyboard. Here is thought, Sheriff Whatley will run the agency without you. Pack your trash princess.
    I bet I do TWAT-LY. If you think for one second this clown will be Sheriff you must be his kid. Stop with the comedy my stomach hurts from laughing.

Unregistered
    Your right we are better off with fake Phony Tony. The one that hates us. You must like being treated like crap. The only candidate that talks great about the employees and you trash him. I hope you get your wish. So that we can hear you cry and complain another four years. You’ve earned it with your mouth.
    Nope all the candidates suck, but this Twatley guy has got to be the worst..discuss

Unregistered

Laughing

I bet I do TWAT-LY. If you think for one second this clown will be Sheriff you must be his kid. Stop with the comedy my stomach hurts from laughing.
    Since your so keyboard brave, which candidate do you support ? Your to chicken sh!t to answer . Fluff boy.

Unregistered

Mail Order Bride

Hey Chuck. How much did it cost for your mail order bride?

Unregistered
    I bet he wore his karate pajamas at his wedding and his sword.

Unregistered
    Since your so keyboard brave, which candidate do you support ? Your to chicken sh!t to answer . Fluff boy.
    It none of your F’in business who I vote for Biatch boy. I can tell you for sure I wont be voting for this moron TWAT-LY.

Unregistered
    It cost me two egg rolls and some pork fried rice! Anything else you need to know about my mail order bride?

Unregistered
    Chuck if you truly want to win, legally change your name to Shaquille O....the moron voters in Broward will see the name on the ballot and vote for you. Only problem will be after you get voted in and a short, white guy appears as their new sheriff....at least you'll get your 4 years.

Unregistered

Due process

What would you do for the all deputies temp Tony fired ??

Unregistered

Due process

Typo : What would you do for all the deputies that temp Tony fired

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast