Whatley Debate - Page 12
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It cost me two egg rolls and some pork fried rice! Anything else you need to know about my mail order bride?
    That's a great deal. Good job!

Unregistered
    Typo : What would you do for all the deputies that temp Tony fired
    Well for starter’s I would have to get with the Union and speak with Jeff Bell. I would really have to take it on a case but case basis. I would make some lateral transfer’s and See what I have to work with. As you can see I cant make my own decision to save my life but hey I am running for Sheriff. I would be a great Sheriff just ask me.

Unregistered
    Well for starter’s I would have to get with the Union and speak with Jeff Bell. I would really have to take it on a case but case basis. I would make some lateral transfer’s and See what I have to work with. As you can see I cant make my own decision to save my life but hey I am running for Sheriff. I would be a great Sheriff just ask me.
    Now that's funny and true lol

Unregistered

Moron

Your a moron Whatley did not write this. Bet you don’t call him ***** to his face . Oh, tell your mama I had a great time.

Unregistered
    Your a moron Whatley did not write this. Bet you don’t call him ***** to his face . Oh, tell your mama I had a great time.
    Why are you calling whatley a moron?

Unregistered
    Why are you calling whatley a moron?
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

The real problem is TWAT-LY is a moron for thinking he will be the next Sheriff.

But it is true you cant fix stupid!

Unregistered
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

The real problem is TWAT-LY is a moron for thinking he will be the next Sheriff.

But it is true you cant fix stupid!
    It would be comical if whatley became sheriff (in that bizzaro parallel universe). It would be like putting a 5 year old in G7 aircraft and say, "go fly it".
    Unfortunately, anyway you slice it, BSO is screwed for the next 4 years.

Unregistered

Sheriff

It would be comical if whatley became sheriff (in that bizzaro parallel universe). It would be like putting a 5 year old in G7 aircraft and say, "go fly it".
    Unfortunately, anyway you slice it, BSO is screwed for the next 4 years.
    Sheriff Chuck Whatley . Get used to saying that.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Chuck Whatley . Get used to saying that.
    Hang on....let me shoot some H and do an 8 ball....yea....I see how that could happen.

Unregistered
    Hang on....let me shoot some H and do an 8 ball....yea....I see how that could happen.
    No doubt!

Hey TWAT-LY, since we all know you live on this site to see what we all post about you, and we all know you don’t have a shot at ever being Sheriff of Broward County.

But hey we all need a good laugh so answer this question: What would you do about this Corona-Virus situation for the agency? And don’t even start with I would check with the Union B.S.

Pull up your big boy panties and tell us what you would do????

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast