Seaport Operations

Unregistered

Seaport Operations

I don’t know about other Majors on this department but Seaport Operations Major Jose Aragu has his peoples back. So far this guy is doing a kick ass job for all of his staff. Thank you for looking out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know about other Majors on this department but Seaport Operations Major Jose Aragu has his peoples back. So far this guy is doing a kick ass job for all of his staff. Thank you for looking out.
    So far so good

Unregistered
    Looks like the major is promoting his lazy hooked up self. This guy will tell you war stories and has never been near a war. The is worthless and it’s a shame that JP did this. We all know Sosa is the mastermind behind the scene. The port will never be the same and we feel it every day.

Unregistered
    Looks like the major is promoting his lazy hooked up self. This guy will tell you war stories and has never been near a war. The is worthless and it’s a shame that JP did this. We all know Sosa is the mastermind behind the scene. The port will never be the same and we feel it every day.
    Wow tell us how you feel