Seaport Operations - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off your Major is NOT a REAL major other than by what you see in his collar and what he sees doesn’t see in his check. Seaport is NOT a REAL district it’s more like a platoon. When you have REAL things happening and demands like the rest of us in REAL districts Then you can think your REAL and join in. Until then enjoy your fantasyland and sTFU.
    The Seaport is what it is. No one said or compared it to a district, but the people that work at the Seaport (majority of them) have been and done things for this department that your dumbass never will. Most of the officers worked in districts and bureaus and know just what you and others are doing. So slow down keyboard cowboy. Bet your dumbass has less then 10 years and if you have more then that I feel sorry for you. Enjoy what you have in the district I will continue to enjoy FANTASYLAND so back at you STFU.

Unregistered
    The Seaport is what it is. No one said or compared it to a district, but the people that work at the Seaport (majority of them) have been and done things for this department that your dumbass never will. Most of the officers worked in districts and bureaus and know just what you and others are doing. So slow down keyboard cowboy. Bet your dumbass has less then 10 years and if you have more then that I feel sorry for you. Enjoy what you have in the district I will continue to enjoy FANTASYLAND so back at you STFU.
    Hey keyboard warrior! Your right! Most of the people here at the Seaport have kissed ass to get here! Also most of them have less than 10 years on the Department! So STFU idiota!

Unregistered
    Including your Major.

Unregistered
    First off your Major is NOT a REAL major other than by what you see in his collar and what he sees doesn’t see in his check. Seaport is NOT a REAL district it’s more like a platoon. When you have REAL things happening and demands like the rest of us in REAL districts Then you can think your REAL and join in. Until then enjoy your fantasyland and sTFU.
    And to ad to this true statement there was some major back door ass sucking nepotism scam (sosa) that got tubby his spot. He did not earn ,deserve or is remotely qualified for this spot.

Unregistered
    And to ad to this true statement there was some major back door ass sucking nepotism scam (sosa) that got tubby his spot. He did not earn ,deserve or is remotely qualified for this spot.
    Of course! The guy never interviewed! Hello! Tremendo scam!

Unregistered
    Of course! The guy never interviewed! Hello! Tremendo scam!
    I could be wrong but I think he didnt have enough time as a LT but they made some things happen to make sosa in mean Aragu a major

Unregistered
    Who cares. What is done is done. Live with it or transfer. No one is holding you back buddy.

Unregistered
    Who cares. What is done is done. Live with it or transfer. No one is holding you back buddy.
    Transfer his fat Azz stupid looking azz.

Unregistered
    Transfer his fat Azz stupid looking azz.
    He’s not going anywhere. Plus I like his skinny MDPD pants! LOL!

Unregistered
    He’s not going anywhere. Plus I like his skinny MDPD pants! LOL!
    I just threw up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast