Seaport Operations
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Seaport Operations

I don’t know about other Majors on this department but Seaport Operations Major Jose Aragu has his peoples back. So far this guy is doing a kick ass job for all of his staff. Thank you for looking out.

Unregistered
    Hey loser Aragu why don’t you stop posting about yourself. Or better yet maybe Rebecca Sosa should stop paying a translated to post for you. Loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know about other Majors on this department but Seaport Operations Major Jose Aragu has his peoples back. So far this guy is doing a kick ass job for all of his staff. Thank you for looking out.
    This place is PATHETIC!!!! Freaking guy is all high mighty and nowhere to be found!!!! Thanks for “supporting” the troops!

Unregistered
    This place is PATHETIC!!!! Freaking guy is all high mighty and nowhere to be found!!!! Thanks for “supporting” the troops!
    You can’t work at the Seaport because he is looking out for his people right now during this Corona virus outbreak. So no reason to bash him. He is doing a great job. Better then a lot of other brass on this job.

Unregistered
    You can’t work at the Seaport because he is looking out for his people right now during this Corona virus outbreak. So no reason to bash him. He is doing a great job. Better then a lot of other brass on this job.
    Yeah ok! You must be the wife. Keep drinking the Kool Aide!

Unregistered
    Yeah ok! You must be the wife. Keep drinking the Kool Aide!
    Wow you must be one of the ones who hides all day and is pissed because the ships left earlier then usual. It’s not hard to see that the man is doing a really good job. You don’t have to like him but don’t bash him.

Unregistered
    Wow you must be one of the ones who hides all day and is pissed because the ships left earlier then usual. It’s not hard to see that the man is doing a really good job. You don’t have to like him but don’t bash him.
    I’m one of the hardest workers here but I’m not part of the “click.” So no I do not kiss ass. Your delusional to think that he is doing anything other than kissing ass. You must be part of his kiss ass 3 hr corporate lunch click!

Why don’t you go ahead and name something he has done to help us? Even better. Take a picture of him whenever you see the guy because he is never here.

Unregistered
    I’m one of the hardest workers here but I’m not part of the “click.” So no I do not kiss ass. Your delusional to think that he is doing anything other than kissing ass. You must be part of his kiss ass 3 hr corporate lunch click!

Why don’t you go ahead and name something he has done to help us? Even better. Take a picture of him whenever you see the guy because he is never here.
    Like I said hiding because he is doing what every major is doing right now attending Covid19 briefings. Name any Major that asks his people to come up with a way to give as many as possible a piece of the weekend off. Since we are busiest on Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday. You already received better uniforms so hold your breath more is coming. Keep calm and continue to hide.

Unregistered

Ok IM we all know better

Unregistered
    First off your Major is NOT a REAL major other than by what you see in his collar and what he sees doesn’t see in his check. Seaport is NOT a REAL district it’s more like a platoon. When you have REAL things happening and demands like the rest of us in REAL districts Then you can think your REAL and join in. Until then enjoy your fantasyland and sTFU.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast