Where is our PI (ZERO)? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    im starting to believe Ricky is weak and no doubt could care less about us again another staffing plan that sucks. Thanks Ricky for you lack of continued support. I’m sure all your back stabbing command staff members are still telling you your the best as you fail to lead this agency. Good luck you are quickly losing the trust of this agency.

Unregistered
    How hard is it to leave it the way it is? FEMA is paying it. RRH (reverse Robin Hood) strikes again.

Unregistered
    Ricky has now put in motion what he has always wanted 12 hour shifts and our weak ass Union is allowing this to happen. Enough already we have been on 13 hour shifts since January. Hey Ricky and Kevin I’m sending you my bill for child care I’m here with my hours changed again my young children are out of school and my wife is working. Now I have a child care bill 5 days a week. Family first yea right. Glad I got a boat load of sick time I’m tired of your cheap ass games.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ricky has now put in motion what he has always wanted 12 hour shifts and our weak ass Union is allowing this to happen. Enough already we have been on 13 hour shifts since January. Hey Ricky and Kevin I’m sending you my bill for child care I’m here with my hours changed again my young children are out of school and my wife is working. Now I have a child care bill 5 days a week. Family first yea right. Glad I got a boat load of sick time I’m tired of your cheap ass games.
    Come see me. Let’s see what we can work out for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12