Some real stats to look at - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lea...s-of-death.htm

Look at the annual death rate from various diseases..
    Why are we in complete meltdown mode over 78 deaths since discovered?
    1700 people per day die each day in USA from cancer
    Over 100 per day from car wrecks
    Something doesn't make sense here?
    I would explain it to you but I fear only one of two things would happen:

A. Based on what you already wrote, your mathematics skill is too low to where I would also have to give you a crash course in math to help you understand what I'm talking about.

B. Your one of those delusional people that is a "know it all" (don't worry most people are this way) so no matter how logical/factual my explanation is; you will come back with something stupid like "that's fake news" or "those numbers are made up and this is a conspiracy!"

So keep believing whatever the hell you want. I sure hope you don't get seriously sick but if you do it will become all too clear what the big deal is.

Unregistered
    I would explain it to you but I fear only one of two things would happen:

A. Based on what you already wrote, your mathematics skill is too low to where I would also have to give you a crash course in math to help you understand what I'm talking about.

B. Your one of those delusional people that is a "know it all" (don't worry most people are this way) so no matter how logical/factual my explanation is; you will come back with something stupid like "that's fake news" or "those numbers are made up and this is a conspiracy!"

So keep believing whatever the hell you want. I sure hope you don't get seriously sick but if you do it will become all too clear what the big deal is.
    So, did you wet your pants when 60,000 people died in the US in the 2018-2019 flue season? Did you c**p your pants when 80,000 people died in the US in the 2017-2018 flu season? Did you lock yourself in your house during the SARS, MERS, Swine flue, Zika, West Nile, Bird flu and measles scares of the last decade? 20,000+ people have died from flu so far this season. Yet, we did not lock down the entire country for those diseases. But, a lousy 2000 deaths, in the USW, from a novel flu like virus and we are going to destroy the economy of the US. In fact, the economy of the entire industrialized Northern Hemisphere is being destroyed. And all because of a virus which is proving to be only somewhat more deadly than the common flu.

Well, when the economy fails to snap back and tax revenues are down, McDonalds might be willing to hire laid off LEOs.

Unregistered

Nice try you pony tailed black people hating deep state dip sheeet.

Ok buddy. That's why you wear polyester and a name tag.
    But you're still a low IQ simpleton lefty OLD fart , WHO has a grey ponytail, wears filthy white socks with old brown sandals, and smells like a filthy 7-11 men's room!

Unregistered
    CNN fake news induced panic. It’s ridiculous and completely stupid. We get it there’s a flu bug that’s killing old people. News flash, if we’re lucky we will all get old, and die. 400 rolls of toilet paper in your closet won’t prevent that. Dumb phucks.
    Hopefully you're one of the idiots that die. What a moron you are!

Unregistered
    I love these idiots who think this virus is blown out of proportion or think it's a hoax. If anything, the virus is completely under reported to keep people somewhat calm. And for the morons that think it only kills older people, I guess the fact that theres people in their 30s and 40s with no health issues dying leaving their families fatherless is all a hoax also.
    The only good thing about this virus is perhaps it will kill some of these morons that are so prevalent in Florida.....dumb phucks!

Unregistered
    And you guys are stuck with Temp Tony
    LMAO
    That’s who they wanted. I remember clapping hands and Parkland Onnthe news. All a politely move just like corona. Stupid people all around us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12