Public Thank You To The LEO's Throughout The Charlotte County Area
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Public Thank You To The LEO's Throughout The Charlotte County Area

I'm not LE, just a citizen....

I wanted to give a shout out of thanks to the LEO's in Charlotte....particularly for your well-off presented behavior as a majority. The job can be stressful and turds like Andrew Sheets make it even more stressful. I think it's highly respectable how the LEOs maintain and treat even Andrew Sheets with respect and professionalism even though he wishes bodily harm on LEOs just doing their service to the community. It goes to show not only you all are the better persons but the control you have when this cowardly idiot shoves a camera on you because he's bitter and useless wasting your and everyone else's time who hold down full time employment. You guys keep strong and know that there are people out there that do give a shit about y'all when this turd-bird come squawking with his wittle-kammrawhhh. Thank you again CCS for your service and screw you Andy you little turd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not LE, just a citizen....
    It goes to show not only you all are the better persons but the control you have when this cowardly idiot shoves a camera on you
    Control? Why should it take "control" just because someone has a camera on you? There are cameras everywhere. Why would any cop be afraid of a camera? Is it like the natives who felt that when they had their photo taken it was stealing a piece of their soul?

Sorry, but if you are such a coward that a camera scares or bothers you, you should not be wearing a badge. But let's let this little boot licker make you feel good for not "losing control" when a camera is pointed at you. LMAO

Unregistered
    Control? Why should it take "control" just because someone has a camera on you? There are cameras everywhere. Why would any cop be afraid of a camera? Is it like the natives who felt that when they had their photo taken it was stealing a piece of their soul?

Sorry, but if you are such a coward that a camera scares or bothers you, you should not be wearing a badge. But let's let this little boot licker make you feel good for not "losing control" when a camera is pointed at you. LMAO

Control meant in the context of the deputies having self-control over their own class/demeanor by being the better person instead of argue with the idiot known as Andy. Andy has lack of self-control as documented by himself screaming to the top of his lungs leaving police records windows because he didn't get his way after swearing at a county worker who has nothing to do with whatever charade Andy starts himself. No one is scared of your dumb little cameras and your wittle kammrawhz end up incriminating yourselves anyways you low IQ moron. No one is scared of you either because you morons are usually under 6ft tall and comprised of mainly body fat weight usually. No one is scared of your "revolution" arsenals either which consists of cheap low quality firearms that you'd be too stupid/scared to use those tools effectively anyways you idiots. Even the lowest ranking deputy has more intelligence and better training that any of you imbeciles....

Unregistered
    Control meant in the context of the deputies having self-control over their own class/demeanor by being the better person instead of argue with the idiot known as Andy. Andy has lack of self-control as documented by himself screaming to the top of his lungs leaving police records windows because he didn't get his way after swearing at a county worker who has nothing to do with whatever charade Andy starts himself. No one is scared of your dumb little cameras and your wittle kammrawhz end up incriminating yourselves anyways you low IQ moron. No one is scared of you either because you morons are usually under 6ft tall and comprised of mainly body fat weight usually. No one is scared of your "revolution" arsenals either which consists of cheap low quality firearms that you'd be too stupid/scared to use those tools effectively anyways you idiots. Even the lowest ranking deputy has more intelligence and better training that any of you imbeciles....
    Gee, I wonder how many officers have been fired, arrested, suspended, reprimanded, convicted, incarcerated and stripped of their pensions because of a wittle kammrawhz. I wonder how many millions upon millions of dollars that have been paid out in settlements over video from those same wittle kammrawhz. It doesn't take such "control" when you really know you may lose your job, career and pension for acting like the asshats you are when you think cameras are not around. Smile for the camera like a good boy.

Unregistered
    Gee, I wonder how many officers have been fired, arrested, suspended, reprimanded, convicted, incarcerated and stripped of their pensions because of a wittle kammrawhz. I wonder how many millions upon millions of dollars that have been paid out in settlements over video from those same wittle kammrawhz. It doesn't take such "control" when you really know you may lose your job, career and pension for acting like the asshats you are when you think cameras are not around. Smile for the camera like a good boy.
    You should thank a police officer or any other person lawfully employed for paying taxes so you can purchase your camera and bus fare to travel to the destinations you go to to harass citizens who have nothing to do with whatever the bug-up-your-ass is. Set the bottle down Spanky and get a job....no one cares about your camera charade.

Unregistered
    I should be thankful for you guys ruining people's lives and their families lies for victimless crimes with their road pirates policing for profit every single day and you're getting pay and benefits which are completely unrealistic and is social FASCIST like. I think ARE FOUNDING FATHERS they would thank you in a way you would not appreciate

Unregistered
    I should be thankful for you guys ruining people's lives and their families lies for victimless crimes with their road pirates policing for profit every single day and you're getting pay and benefits which are completely unrealistic and is social FASCIST like. I think ARE FOUNDING FATHERS they would thank you in a way you would not appreciate
    Hey Andrea.....Why does your daughter keep her family and children away from you?

Unregistered
    Andrew talks about people being arrested for victimless crimes yet he talks about James White was not being arrested for drugs. I believe White was investigated by FDLE not the CCSO and according to Andrew drugs are victimless crimes. Try to make sense Andy!

Unregistered
    James White was a drug dealer and he got away with the felony crime just like Bill premell got away with the felony crime of having a legalistic gun owners because your state attorney ameyer Fox said the list is not a list we all know that is b******* and it's a list that's why I'll never quit talking about it until that m*********** is charged and and you guys are fine $5 million your agency is disgusting as hell and needs to be shut down

Unregistered
    James White was a drug dealer and he got away with the felony crime just like Bill premell got away with the felony crime of having a legalistic gun owners because your state attorney ameyer Fox said the list is not a list we all know that is b******* and it's a list that's why I'll never quit talking about it until that m*********** is charged and and you guys are fine $5 million your agency is disgusting as hell and needs to be shut down
    It is impossible for you to shut-down (or disband) a Florida Sheriff's Office because its authoritative existence comes from the Florida Constitution. You will have to abolish or change the Florida Constitution, if you want to disband a Florida Sheriff's Office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast