The Economy is now in Recession - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Mac, I'm going to Burger King for lunch. You want a Whopper?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Mac, I'm going to Burger King for lunch. You want a Whopper?
    Sour dough king... get it right rookie biiiiiaaatch!!!!

Unregistered
    City leaders have been in preliminary discussions on how to deal with the upcoming revenue shortfall. The PD is gonna see some changes as the city braces for the fallout. If you want specifics go talk to Kevin Anderson.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry there won’t be any layoffs. You’ll see hiring freeze no overtime and no new cars.

Unregistered
    Getting rid of two DC's that are not necessary. $250,000.
    Get rid of a redundant Inspector General. $120,999.
    All the new promotions back to where they were. Can be done. Less than a year in the spot per contract. $100,000.
    Mango Mitch, bye bye. $70,000.
    Sell one of the chief's two take home SUV's. $25,000.

See, it does not take much to save money. But none of this will happen. They will use scare tactics and all the new officers will vote for the paycut to save their own neck. But do not worry DD and his $180.000 will be safe why you do not get a raise for almost a decade. And good luck finding your PBA Prez during this.

Unregistered
    Getting rid of two DC's that are not necessary. $250,000.
    Get rid of a redundant Inspector General. $120,999.
    All the new promotions back to where they were. Can be done. Less than a year in the spot per contract. $100,000.
    Mango Mitch, bye bye. $70,000.
    Sell one of the chief's two take home SUV's. $25,000.

See, it does not take much to save money. But none of this will happen. They will use scare tactics and all the new officers will vote for the paycut to save their own neck. But do not worry DD and his $180.000 will be safe why you do not get a raise for almost a decade. And good luck finding your PBA Prez during this.
    You're 100% on point but this sounds like a common sense, reasonable, doable plan of action but we work for the city of fort myers and the plan will be more along the lines of the tv show survivor and pitting one group against the other. I would add worthless freeloader DD to the list!

Unregistered
    City leaders have been in preliminary discussions on how to deal with the upcoming revenue shortfall. The PD is gonna see some changes as the city braces for the fallout. If you want specifics go talk to Kevin Anderson.
    Anderson is a douche, he’s in front of the news cameras every chance he gets. He has his sights on mayor, don’t trust this guy.

Unregistered
    Anyone on City Council has their own agenda and believe me a FMPD cop is not it.

Unregistered
    For everyone and especially the newer officers, times are gonna get tough.
    Times are now tough. It's gonna get ugly. Hate to say i told you so!

Unregistered
    Fmpd needs to stick together & vote for layoffs vs paycuts. Fmpd has entirely way too many speciality units, enough can cover the road

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast