The Economy is now in Recession
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Economy is now in Recession

For everyone and especially the newer officers, times are gonna get tough.

Unregistered
    Pay cuts... Holding onto Old broken equipment... More work and under under staffed here we come!

Unregistered
    Been through it before. City will play their game. They will demand percentages of your current raises back or threaten layoffs. Junior officers will panic and vote to give up money. Then you will not see a raise or good contract for years. Hold your ground and do not give in. The city cannot afford to lose and lay off anyone. Besides enough officers are being dumbasses on their own and will be gone to help balance it out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been through it before. City will play their game. They will demand percentages of your current raises back or threaten layoffs. Junior officers will panic and vote to give up money. Then you will not see a raise or good contract for years. Hold your ground and do not give in. The city cannot afford to lose and lay off anyone. Besides enough officers are being dumbasses on their own and will be gone to help balance it out.
    I for one will be voting to lay off the newest cops vs taking any of our raises that we’ve been waiting 15-20 years for. This newest hires is all part of Diggz creating all these new units while patrol is depleted. Not my concern. I am voting strictly for my money on this one

Unregistered
    That is two of us. Anyone else gonna join the fight?

Unregistered
    Nope. Just the same two miserable guys who can’t leave because they have no job skills.

Unregistered
    Sad thing the city is gonna play from the same exact playbook they did before. I already took a pay cut for years during the last recession and i am not doing it again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. Just the same two miserable guys who can’t leave because they have no job skills.
    Are you talking about Mac Fester grandpa 👮

Unregistered
    Because it's St Patrick's Day Leprechaun Mac has gotta be shit faced and passed out in a puddle of his own piss.

Unregistered
    I am voting Mac for officer of the year. the job he is doing as station officer is superb.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast