Abt leadership at its finest - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think it is a good point at all. The Executive Order clearly states the State of Florida should not impede business and even goes so far to say the State of Florida should work with our customers to find creative solutions so we can get through this.
    We are the lead on implementing the Governor's wishes. This isn't martial law and no body benefits from hard working Floridians being unemployed.
    Be compassionate. Many will be without an income in this service industry driven state. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a job that pays you if you work or not.
    This guy is a complete f-tard! Probably the same dildo who is fighting hard to make sure none of us gets OT and goes over 8 hours. Our leadership sucks. Period.

Unregistered
    This guy is a complete f-tard! Probably the same dildo who is fighting hard to make sure none of us gets OT and goes over 8 hours. Our leadership sucks. Period.
    Corkie,
    You aren't getting OT because nothing you do requires it. You don't work 8 hours a day under normal conditions. Why would you get OT for working an honest 8 hour day? Our leadership is fully engaged in reality. Maybe you should try it.

Unregistered
    Corkie,
    You aren't getting OT because nothing you do requires it. You don't work 8 hours a day under normal conditions. Why would you get OT for working an honest 8 hour day? Our leadership is fully engaged in reality. Maybe you should try it.
    These aren't normal conditions. I am not normally forced to work every day during a particular time. I am not normally asked to work both Saturday and Sunday. I am not normally asked to enforce things differently than in the past and ignore my normal case load. When I come in every stinking day and my LT and Capt say "we need more, more, more, what we are doing is not enough" that is not normal. There is public health crisis where we have deviated from our normal course of business and how we go about it. What we are doing right now is in direct response to an executive order. If you think what we are doing and what is happening around us is normal day-to-day business then I tip my cap to you. For now, I wish you all well and that you stay safe! Be there for each other and have each other's backs. That's all we've got right now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234