Abt leadership at its finest
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Abt leadership at its finest

Let’s see within the last hour we were told to cancel all spring break ops, no more using IA’s, no more having licensees sign on iPads to cancel all that we don’t have the ability to make those decisions. What is wrong with this place?

Unregistered
    coming to this site to whine about it is any better?

Unregistered
    Don't blame ABT. The real problem is DBPR and that problem can be followed straight to the GOV. The President just said avoid groups of 10 or more, close restaurants and bars, social distancing, avoid contact with others but we are still sendings ISII into the very places we should be closing. Why is that? I have an answer. $$$$$$$!
    Conflicting instructions is the norm. The only solution is to shut it down. My favorite is let the licensee touch your iPad then wipe it down with alcohol wipes. Where are those wipes? I don't have any. I am sure we will get a call tomorrow to close up but in the meantime it's business as usual. Except it isn't. Even the Governor should be smart enough to see that is WDW is closed we should all be closed!

Unregistered

Change is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't blame ABT. The real problem is DBPR and that problem can be followed straight to the GOV. The President just said avoid groups of 10 or more, close restaurants and bars, social distancing, avoid contact with others but we are still sendings ISII into the very places we should be closing. Why is that? I have an answer. $$$$$$$!
    Conflicting instructions is the norm. The only solution is to shut it down. My favorite is let the licensee touch your iPad then wipe it down with alcohol wipes. Where are those wipes? I don't have any. I am sure we will get a call tomorrow to close up but in the meantime it's business as usual. Except it isn't. Even the Governor should be smart enough to see that is WDW is closed we should all be closed!
    A solid plan will be released. I don't think they will be sending anyone home but things will change. The grand plan of cutting the agents in half to start the ISII program will now bite them in the rear. But this administration is not at fault they were handed these cards.

Unregistered
    A solid plan will be released. I don't think they will be sending anyone home but things will change. The grand plan of cutting the agents in half to start the ISII program will now bite them in the rear. But this administration is not at fault they were handed these cards.
    We owe our team. We owe our customers. We owe our families.

Unregistered
    I’m so glad they decided to order ha d sanitizer and gloves today. By the time there back in stock and shipped it should be Christmas.

Unregistered
    I’m so glad they decided to order ha d sanitizer and gloves today. By the time there back in stock and shipped it should be Christmas.
    You don't need hand sanitizer if you wear gloves. Save money and eliminate one of the two. That is a productivity award right there.

Unregistered
    you have better odds of surviving this sickness than you do DBPR anyway

come to work and stfu

Unregistered
    Governor acknowledges "community spread" in statement but has no plan to close restaurants. ABT to pump gas so public doesn't have to. DBPR to close early so offices can undergo a deep clean. Tomorrow's headlines.

Unregistered
    Our leadership needs to wake up let's get some communication going this morning

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast