Emergency Procedures My Grandmother’s Azz! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Eat di k

Phuc you LIEutenants and eat di k like always, coming and going as you please, not really earning your pay! This is all Noriega’s fault allowing this. Like they say. Let’s all just get in trouble and stay home on suspension with pay.

Unregistered

Be Happy

Don’t worry they tell us, ya right. Brian was telling some people that yes we do indeed have emergency double pay in our contract because of possible life safety exposures, whether it’s hurricanes or a pandemic. The best part is our own lieutenants and the Chief are saying we would be azzholes for asking for it. Well then don’t put it in the contract that the CITY agreed to and SIGNED! We are out here placing ourselves and family at risk for 12 hours a day and can’t say no. I’m taking my well deserved double time, thank you very much. Hopefully I will be alive to use it.

Don’t worry be happy!

Unregistered

Don’t Bich Post It

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry they tell us, ya right. Brian was telling some people that yes we do indeed have emergency double pay in our contract because of possible life safety exposures, whether it’s hurricanes or a pandemic. The best part is our own lieutenants and the Chief are saying we would be azzholes for asking for it. Well then don’t put it in the contract that the CITY agreed to and SIGNED! We are out here placing ourselves and family at risk for 12 hours a day and can’t say no. I’m taking my well deserved double time, thank you very much. Hopefully I will be alive to use it.

Don’t worry be happy!
    Brian is and always will be a suck butt. Fulfilling his destiny. He does lie horribly and plays both sides. But, don’t bich and complain if you ain’t gonna post the contractual article citing double time. And if it’s true little fat liar boy should fight for his troops. Btw, there’s a full bar behind a secret door in DB. It’s called Suck Nipples Tavern.

Unregistered

No Change

In the end we and Brian knows he is a coward and a lier. The issue is both Lt’s are worth a quarter of a million in wasted money. If they were both gone we would be just fine without them. Noriega is one of the worst chiefs we have ever had for allowing all the waste and improper manpower usage.

You what though. With all the double time pay after this I’m going on a long vacation.

Unregistered

Check your written report

Bro take some pride in your product. It looks like Cpl Shell Station wrote it.

Unregistered

Integrity in Leadership

Bro take some pride in your product. It looks like Cpl Shell Station wrote it.
    That guy is just part of the furniture. Unable and unwilling to do anything unless ordered to to a task. And when he does, he screws it up on purpose so they don’t make him do it anymore. It’s so obvious when he pulls that stunt. Then they took his sgt away who was carrying him. Now he be having a Lt with a belly big as his. They are a perfect match. Hey Nipples, what do you think of them to as a domestic partnership. If they get a divorce, they can have shared custody of manny. It’s poetic justice. Mccreepie in charge of Mo Rat. After all the crap he spoke about creepy and DB. People always get what’s coming.

Unregistered

Them BiG Bellies

That Cpl and Lt you’re talking about never hurt nobody. They ain’t never stood up for nobody too. They did stand in the Corona test line and were sent in for pregnancy testing. They should be having a gender reveal party soon.

Unregistered
    That Cpl and Lt you’re talking about never hurt nobody. They ain’t never stood up for nobody too. They did stand in the Corona test line and were sent in for pregnancy testing. They should be having a gender reveal party soon.
    Well they are in fact pregnant. They’re gonna name their children’s Corona and Quarantine. Take a wild guess who day baby daddy be?

Unregistered
    First off the double pay is not in the CBA, it’s part of the charter which was amended after our “stupidvisors”, I mean leaderless and the whole kiss ass crew did what they do best and drank for the nation to see. The previous commission saw the guys getting paid QUADRUPLE pay to get plastered. Notice how our “union” that’s in bed together are all the department’s screw ups. The pres that should’ve and was about to get 39d for 32 on a fellow LEO and later a 32 agg assault for collecting rent with his city vehicle and using his weapon. The drunk Lieutenant who shows up to a viewing 35 down and driving his unit plus all the other violations so long to list. The baker act that has 2 clauses in our CBA alone because she doesn’t know what a cop is or the other lists to long to write. The guy that DEA kicks out for unofficially going to Mexico to steal property using their name. The commander that should’ve never been hired but sucked like a pro and got snowball to fall in love with a background no one would touch to include not getting arrested for 33 or 32 on student at the academy. Comes in and causes lawsuits and breaks policy like they don’t exist. Motor boy whose not really a motor boy because he can’t take it home like every other motor boy yet gets a benefit I hear he’s not supposed to. The coward who couldn’t hack more than a day at a real department and is scared of his own shadow. Oh the nepotism of motor boy’s family to further win votes. This goes on for days. Yet this is nipples’s company that he will do everything for but considering what those two on the beach it’s easily understood why. The other side is not much better either with the other drunk, the pedo, and the backstabber. 2/3 of the place is dirty and it’s only going to keep getting worse. Get out like I did before you get tainted like corona.

Unregistered

😳

OK Phil, calm down. Your going to blow a blood vessel!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast