Emergency Procedures My Grandmother’s Azz! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Yeah riiiiiggghhhtt

That’s what you think. U think they got your back? That’s cute

Unregistered

What?

You mean I am home without pay and your city hall is home with pay? And the workers that are working getting double pay. If this is true then I won’t be voting for any of these bozos again.

Resident

Linda Ellis

Unregistered

Disaster

Thank you Brian for telling us the truth about the pay issues and the lack of protective materials for the troops. We wish you were the Chief again. Seems Noriega is in hiding.

Unregistered

The virus

The ones who have died from the virus come back to life. They look just like Mccreepie.

Unregistered

Arrested

Just get arrested for DUI and stay home safe with pay for a year.

Way to go Noriega you dumb azz

Unregistered

Unregistered

So sad

Ya Noriega is pathetic allowing McVey to still be paid while at home. Really, how long does an IA take, dumb sh t?

Unregistered

VOVID 19 Protocol

Both MDPD and MBPD have protocols in place in case an employee exhibits signs of or is exposed to corona. Generally it’s 14 days administration time. The presumption rule was implemented by state government and the League of Cities adopted it. But, as usual our menstruation, I mean administrators are not getting information to the city employees who hold this place up. I’m sure the guys in the sewers, the cops on patrol, etc.... don’t know our rights under this world wide pandemic. Under the Law of Nipples, it’s need to know.

Unregistered

Lack of leadership

And all the while DB and command staff still come and go as they please are they even putting in their hours they should. I think it’s easier to go out and get arrested and stay home with pay during this pandemic. After all it’s safer and the check still drops in my account!

I need some time off where’s our reserve/part timers?

Unregistered

Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And all the while DB and command staff still come and go as they please are they even putting in their hours they should. I think it’s easier to go out and get arrested and stay home with pay during this pandemic. After all it’s safer and the check still drops in my account!

I need some time off where’s our reserve/part timers?
    You need time off? You are working your normal shift with calls for service restricted to response. Most Police departments are working in adverse conditions, long hours and no days off. You can still hide and do nothing with your PPE gear watching movies. Seriously, just be grateful.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast