Emergency Procedures My Grandmother’s Azz! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Please get it right

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amy better be assigned to the road full time to cover OT shifts. DB needs to cover the road to handle OT shifts. Water Boat Boy needs to work the F------- road as well, Mr special. Part Timers Reserve need to be here as too. By the way McVey still getting paid on the beach, really? Pathetic. McDrunkredy, at home for two free weeks on the beach without burning his own time, NICE! By the , hey Lt. Chubs, get to work and out of the office, put on a real uniform with gun belt and work the road a bit, be a nice boy and do that for PaPa.

Where is our toilet paper, face masks, sanitizer and our testing?

Thank God we are on double time pay. I am going to rip the guts out of this place! Mr. Norieggaonhisfacea eat that! Get us equipement and stop flexing your mouth already.
    PLEASE GET IT RIGHT. When you refer to the Boat Boy understand that I do the job I was hired for. Also, I would prefer you to use the term Boat God. I have 35 years of experience and National Certifications from FEMA, USCG, various homeland security agencies, FWC, FLETC, NRA and a Master Merchant Marine License. I am also a Lead Instructor in Tactical Boat Courses most people could only dream of completing. I have received Awards from Officer of the Year to Citizen Complements.. I have forgotten more than the average person will ever know about Maritime topics. I have worked hard to maintain these. I am happy to bring this to NBV. In the future please come and talk to me before saying stupid things about me. SHUT AND DO YOUR JOB.
    Regards, Officer Mike Pryor(Boat God) (Yes I am confident enough to use my name.) ARE YOU?

Unregistered

Mikey!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PLEASE GET IT RIGHT. When you refer to the Boat Boy understand that I do the job I was hired for. Also, I would prefer you to use the term Boat God. I have 35 years of experience and National Certifications from FEMA, USCG, various homeland security agencies, FWC, FLETC, NRA and a Master Merchant Marine License. I am also a Lead Instructor in Tactical Boat Courses most people could only dream of completing. I have received Awards from Officer of the Year to Citizen Complements.. I have forgotten more than the average person will ever know about Maritime topics. I have worked hard to maintain these. I am happy to bring this to NBV. In the future please come and talk to me before saying stupid things about me. SHUT AND DO YOUR JOB.
    Regards, Officer Mike Pryor(Boat God) (Yes I am confident enough to use my name.) ARE YOU?
    Mike,

You’ve done nothing to deserve being attacked. You’re good people and any one who knows you for a minute could see this. But, you wasted your time firing back at these lame ass cowards. The more you do for them, the more ungrateful they are. Keep doing your thing because the people that matter think highly of you.

Unregistered

Please

Phuck you Mike. You come and go here to float around get paid and keep your certification so you can parley that on your resume. Call it like it is. You came here and stole a prime position from officers that have been here for many years. you retired from MB with a crap ton of experience.Ya it’s easy to be nice when you don’t really work for a paycheck. Want to impress us? Work the road stop the boat all together make arrests and go to TGK and whole deal. How the hell does some one else supposed to get that experience you have if Noriega keeps hiring his pals? This place is such a sh t show.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234