Priorities
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Priorities

Unregistered

Priorities

Instead of buying footballs, cotton candy machines and thigh holsters, the agency should have been prepping with real equipment such as respirators and other protective equipment. Not like these viruses haven't been popping up the last few years. This is what happens when you don't run the agency and leave it to the Colonel.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of buying footballs, cotton candy machines and thigh holsters, the agency should have been prepping with real equipment such as respirators and other protective equipment. Not like these viruses haven't been popping up the last few years. This is what happens when you don't run the agency and leave it to the Colonel.
    You are only looking at the short term. Remember...help is coming. Not coming to patrol, investigations, school resource, the jail, or anywhere that ****ing matters. It's coming to an overstaffed SOD that wastes a shit ton of money and produces horrible cases that get dropped like a hot potato by the SAO. Give any other unit the manpower and resources they have and you'll actually get some bang for your buck....instead of just getting banged in the ass.

Unregistered
    Mike Brown 2024

Unregistered
    Mike Brown 2024

As much as this will hurt to say....I'd rather have Schrader as our Sheriff than Brown. Schrader might be an asshole, but at least he isn't a snake and doesn't blow smoke up your ass to try and make you drink the koolaid.

Unregistered

Brown for sheriff 2024!

I understand the pain you feel in saying that. I would have never thought that a sheriff could find a worse undersheriff than Skrader, but I'll be darned if Paul didn't manage to do it in grand style!

Great job Paul!

Unregistered
    As much as this will hurt to say....I'd rather have Schrader as our Sheriff than Brown. Schrader might be an asshole, but at least he isn't a snake and doesn't blow smoke up your ass to try and make you drink the koolaid.
    It isn't koolaid. It's O'Doule's.

Unregistered
    What’s wrong with ole Brown? If he would have been elected in 04, the Benton/Schrader era probably wouldn’t have happened. Imagine that.

Unregistered
    You are correct. It would have been way worse. Brown is not Sheriff material. Besides, Paul is probably going to be Sheriff for the next 8-12 years as long as he wants to stay.

What’s wrong with ole Brown? If he would have been elected in 04, the Benton/Schrader era probably wouldn’t have happened. Imagine that.

Unregistered
    I have a feeling Paul is regretting his choice now. That is why Brown is hardly ever seen in public anymore.

I understand the pain you feel in saying that. I would have never thought that a sheriff could find a worse undersheriff than Skrader, but I'll be darned if Paul didn't manage to do it in grand style!

Great job Paul!

Unregistered
    I have a feeling Paul is regretting his choice now. That is why Brown is hardly ever seen in public anymore.
    #HelpIsComing

...but only if you're in SOD. **** patrol, **** investigations, **** everyone but SOD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast