PBA does nothing to help COs safety from carina virus

Unregistered

PBA does nothing to help COs safety from carina virus

While PBA heads keep giving themselves raises with our dues money, they won’t lift a finger to help the safety and security of COs.
    While they go to lunch on our dime, we are getting infected or exposed and The PBA remains silent.
    Where is the representation PBA? At least earn the money you gave yourselves with our dues.
    Stop treating COs like we don’t matter.

Unregistered

No response from PBA

I have not seen or heard from ANY PBA rep. I thought corrections had a full time person there. Who is she or he?
    I’ve never seen anyone come around. But, moreover I cannot believe that the PBA has not communicates with us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have not seen or heard from ANY PBA rep. I thought corrections had a full time person there. Who is she or he?
    I’ve never seen anyone come around. But, moreover I cannot believe that the PBA has not communicates with us.
    Subject: COVID-19 Update

Bargaining Unit Members:

As you might imagine, we have fielded many questions regarding the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The latest guidance (which we expect will change as more becomes known), that both MDPD and C&R are following requires two symptoms, after which time the Departmental Safety Officer is contacted. Understandably, if you or a coworker has two symptoms, which include a fever of 100.4 or higher, dry cough, fatigue, or shortness of breath, you likely do not want to be potentially contaminating someone else or have yourself contaminated, to bring that back to your family or loved ones. Caution is key. Better to isolate until it is known that you have tested negative. PLEASE think about your fellow officers, their families and the community at large. If you are showing symptoms, the appropriate thing to do is to follow the CDC guidance.

Beginning Saturday morning, we are expecting drive-through testing to be available at the Hard Rock Stadium, where one lane of testing will be dedicated to first responders, which should speed up the process for our folks to be tested. Results will take approximately 48 hours.

These are times that have never been seen before, but rest assured that your best interests are, and will remain at the forefront of everything we do at the PBA. We will continue to work diligently to make sure that your rights are protected. The PBA offices are open regular hours and we intend to remain so unless and until we are required to close. Even then, we are set up to work remotely and regardless of how this situation progresses, we will continue to attend to whatever your needs are.

Stay safe

Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
    PBA has been working with Director Junior daily

https://www.facebook.com/davidgreenw...22405413108242

Unregistered
    Get used to it. PBA treats us like a red headed step Child. I ask when have you seen our rep around?
    Never!

Unregistered
    I put on aventura leoaffairs;
    Bell and IUPA failed them membership at BSO. They did nothing to get supplies for us look at the comparison of BSO versus MDPD represented by the PBA.

PBA met with mdpd and mdcr directors in February made sure their members had protective equipment ahead of time saving lives.

MiamiDade county has a million more people than broward does plus is far denser in population than broward. Miami-Dade has 3 times more coronavirus positive citizens plus double the number of cops.

So Miami-Dade should have double the number of infected cops based on averages but no.

Due to a lack of leadership by both sheriff 5 star scumbag tony and wussy ass jeffy bell: BSO has more than 5 times the number of infections. IUPA and Temp sheriff Tony failed us. PLEA / IUPA cant do anything for their members. BEWARE!!!

PBA proactively took care of their members!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get used to it. PBA treats us like a red headed step Child. I ask when have you seen our rep around?
    Never!
    I put on aventura leoaffairs;
    Bell and IUPA failed them membership at BSO. They did nothing to get supplies for us look at the comparison of BSO versus MDPD represented by the PBA.

PBA met with mdpd and mdcr directors in February made sure their members had protective equipment ahead of time saving lives.

MiamiDade county has a million more people than broward does plus is far denser in population than broward. Miami-Dade has 3 times more coronavirus positive citizens plus double the number of cops.

So Miami-Dade should have double the number of infected cops based on averages but no.

Due to a lack of leadership by both sheriff 5 star scumbag tony and wussy ass jeffy bell: BSO has more than 5 times the number of infections. IUPA and Temp sheriff Tony failed us. PLEA / IUPA cant do anything for their members. BEWARE!!!

PBA proactively took care of their members!

Unregistered
    Mdpd and mdcr has equipment we should have been most infected police and corrections south of NYC reference the density of population and number if total infections of general population. But due to PBA working ahead of time with mdpd and mdcr directors we are not!!!

Guess who is BSO is due to IUPAs failure to negotiate with the worthless sheriff!

Remember the strength and experience of your union matters! Thank God for the PBA!

Unregistered
    Man, you is full of shit. Nobody at the PBA ever done for us in corrections. To be inventing stories because we know better.
    You talk to director. Ha. I talk to him too but that doesn’t mean we get what we need to stay safe.
    I signed that card last week because I wasn’t to see what others have to offer. PBA treats us like we don’t exist.