Really Kurt? You worked Drug Interdiction? Come on guy bullshit! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Retired SSO

You both are bumming me out

Ok, so very sad both listening to the political debate and reading these rude remarks. This is exactly why most of us have retired. We used to be a family, we used to help each other grow and be the best that they can be. Now, just be your good old boy white selves and while you're at it, plan what pretty girls will work for you and who's name you'll drop after you've already stabbed them in the back. John Kost was actually one of the few who always had my back and never acted like a know it all despite being brilliant and compassionate at the same time. I seriously can't see him voting for either of you. You both remind me of the cops hanging together at the County fair and talking while looking like a bunch of drunk jocks at a football game. Ignoring the kids and families and retirees, but following Tom Knight around like he's your idol. I guess it wasn't an election year. I'm so glad I retired after giving my best at your agency. I am voting for Kurt obviously because heck, I could run the Sheriff's Office with much more insight than you, Paul. You really should be a cop because that's what you look like and smell like. Sheriff Monge still remembers me and ****inson County Sheriff Don Charlevoix still emails me, and they've only spoken with me a few times. The point is, they actually listened instead of just hearing themselves talk. I'm praying for you Kurt, but you're going to have to Pop your head out of Tom's ass and step away from the mirror.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired SSO View Post
    Ok, so very sad both listening to the political debate and reading these rude remarks. This is exactly why most of us have retired. We used to be a family, we used to help each other grow and be the best that they can be. Now, just be your good old boy white selves and while you're at it, plan what pretty girls will work for you and who's name you'll drop after you've already stabbed them in the back. John Kost was actually one of the few who always had my back and never acted like a know it all despite being brilliant and compassionate at the same time. I seriously can't see him voting for either of you. You both remind me of the cops hanging together at the County fair and talking while looking like a bunch of drunk jocks at a football game. Ignoring the kids and families and retirees, but following Tom Knight around like he's your idol. I guess it wasn't an election year. I'm so glad I retired after giving my best at your agency. I am voting for Kurt obviously because heck, I could run the Sheriff's Office with much more insight than you, Paul. You really should be a cop because that's what you look like and smell like. Sheriff Monge still remembers me and ****inson County Sheriff Don Charlevoix still emails me, and they've only spoken with me a few times. The point is, they actually listened instead of just hearing themselves talk. I'm praying for you Kurt, but you're going to have to Pop your head out of Tom's ass and step away from the mirror.
    Cool story bro, but guess what?

Scratch Off Please

You can win at the FLORIDA LOTTERY

You haven’t been here in a LONG time. Things haven’t been the same since you left, only changed - drastically. Kurt getting his head out of Knight ass isn’t going to help. Too many people here as well as the community want and need change. Not a change, NOT the way things were when Hardcastle, Monge or Balkwill we’re here but someone in tune with the way the world is today. You can have your opinion of these two running for office and saying what you said above but this isn’t 1987 anymore. Kurt Hoffman is not fit to be Sheriff of this town and come August 18, those who don’t think Paul Fern has a chance of winning this are going to be shaking there heads wondering how until they go back and re-read this message and several others. Out of these two guys running, Paul Fern has my vote. May the best man win. (There is only one man).

Don Schneider

Stones inside a Glass House

Hmmm Michigan. Sounds like our old radar trainer LT that counts lottery tickets wants to come on here and blast the two candidates. For one, only one man follows Knight around like his little puppet ***** and it’s NOT the underdog! And you must not know Kost too well or you would already know that he has thrown his complete endorsement to the FERN camp, not Hoffman. In fact, he is listed as the third endorser on Ferns website. Maybe you should do some research before you come on here throwing stones.

May the best man win.

Maiden Kane

Very big trouble ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Don Schneider View Post
    Hmmm Michigan. Sounds like our old radar trainer LT that counts lottery tickets wants to come on here and blast the two candidates. For one, only one man follows Knight around like his little puppet ***** and it’s NOT the underdog! And you must not know Kost too well or you would already know that he has thrown his complete endorsement to the FERN camp, not Hoffman. In fact, he is listed as the third endorser on Ferns website. Maybe you should do some research before you come on here throwing stones.

May the best man win.

Mr Fern will landslide this one. Hoffman has very big problems coming. Take it to the bank. Please be good to us Mr. Fern.

Unregistered
    Change is good. We could use a fresh start. A reboot if you will. Sometimes breaking up a dynasty is healthy. Every forest needs a fire occasionally.

Unregistered
    If you are a Sgt or Lt, secretly supporting Fern is your smartest move and here is why. Think about the day he takes office. He is going to fire all of the staff. That will make room for promotions on top of promotions. You have a better chance of getting what you want with Fern over ding a ling. Some Captains will get the hammer too. I am just guessing of course but that is usually what happens. Want promotions? Fern is the fastest way. Watching the staff walk out of the building with their boxes will be a party in the parking lot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Change is good. We could use a fresh start. A reboot if you will. Sometimes breaking up a dynasty is healthy. Every forest needs a fire occasionally.
    Paul Fern has a clean record of honesty. Kurt Hoffman has a documented record of lying. For many of us, it's that simple.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are a Sgt or Lt, secretly supporting Fern is your smartest move and here is why. Think about the day he takes office. He is going to fire all of the staff. That will make room for promotions on top of promotions. You have a better chance of getting what you want with Fern over ding a ling. Some Captains will get the hammer too. I am just guessing of course but that is usually what happens. Want promotions? Fern is the fastest way. Watching the staff walk out of the building with their boxes will be a party in the parking lot.
    Rank and promotions are moot. Just vote for the most ethical candidate because it will impact the agency and the community for decades to come.

Unregistered
    While this thread has taken a turn from the initial intent, I agree with the sentiment of the posts. KH is not, never has been and never will be a cop. I know that he'll tout all of these certificates for training but that means nothing to us working stiffs. PF may not have all of those fancy classes but his real life experiences will, in my opinion, supersede those wall hangings. Even though both are technically law enforcement officers, having gone through and successfully passing a certified academy, there are a myriad of different things to consider.

So let's assume you need to have triple bypass surgery. There are 2 doctors that you're considering to perform the surgery. Both of these doctors are licensed because they have attended and successfully passed their medical school training and the subsequent licensing.

Doctor A has all of these certificates on his/her wall from undergraduate to graduate and MD. There are then numerous wall hangings from numerous medical education schools and seminars. This doctor even has a certificate from a prestigious medical school that shows successful completion of that seminar.

Doctor B also shows similar certificates for undergrad through MD however there's only a limited amount of additional training, most all of it in that doctors' specific field, cardiology.

Now based solely on the 2 resumes, one might assume that Doctor A is the better choice however the difference is that Doctor A has never performed a triple bypass, only assisted like a RESERVE doctor whereas Doctor B has performed this surgery, successfully, over 1,000 times. Now who is the better choice?

Much like KH can show his JD and the adjunct professor from a local college, and that prestigious N.A. (FBI academy) training certificate, he has NEVER actually done the job.

This is the stuff that needs to be brought out to the public. The local mullet wrapper, a.k.a. the Sarasota Herald Tribune, and the Observer and any other media really needs to get into these facts and not listen to the BS that will be spouted by the local railroad, like the Gruters and Robinson machine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast