Really Kurt? You worked Drug Interdiction? Come on guy bullshit! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact checking is important in this case. Kurt I am requesting that you provide proof on your facebook page that you went to FTO school and radar school at the very minimum. I am letting you know that I am going to request per 119 your training records from FDLE and the SSO. I have a strong suspicion that you never attended Field Training Officer School. Has anyone ever met one person who said that Kurt was their field training officer? Kurt where did you attend Radar class and Field Training Officer School? If you do provide proof you are a lying dog faced pony soldier who is stealing Valor and that is crime in Florida. Sgt? I can't even wrap my mind around that one.
    Anybody can go to FTO school, without ever being an actual FTO in the field. Conversely, if Hoffman did attend FTO school... and if he is claiming that he has worked as an actual FTO in the field... to training others how to be a cop... then yes, that's a bold faced lie. Similarly, someone who graduates from the police academy, but never gets hired as a cop... and then claims that he worked as a cop... well, that's a bold faced lie. There are a lot of stinky issues with Hoffman "mixing lies with truth." It's odd, but he's odd too.

Unregistered
    Anybody can go to FTO school, without ever being an actual FTO in the field. Conversely, if Hoffman did attend FTO school... and if he is claiming that he has worked as an actual FTO in the field... to training others how to be a cop... then yes, that's a bold faced lie. Similarly, someone who graduates from the police academy, but never gets hired as a cop... and then claims that he worked as a cop... well, that's a bold faced lie. There are a lot of stinky issues with Hoffman "mixing lies with truth." It's odd, but he's odd too.
    The only thing Kurt knows about FTO is how to fail it. Isn’t that right Kurt? Is that why you left the agency on the east coast, just shy of four months? Or did you leave because they found out you were a liar and a thief?

Answers?

Look at yourself

Why I have to vote for Mr. Paul Fern

Mr Hoffman:

First, I am one of the maybe 10 people that have been to one (and ONLY ONE) of your political forums. Sir, I watched you drink many drinks (and i am assuming alcohol) at the event and leave in what appeared to be a department vehicle? I have watched other online clips of you and your opponent. Sir, you have yet to answer ANY of the questions asked of you and after watching all of these clips, you are repetitive! I have lived in this county and seen the Sheriff's come and go. I never have cared much until now, due to all of the different public crisis' going on. I am paying close attention to you both and so far I am NOT impressed with you at all! I personally know of names of people that you associate with that are either at the department or have recently left, NONE OF WHICH have good things said about them. I live in a nice community in the middle part of the county, learned of this site from a Deputy Sheriff and never have posted until today. I have to vote for Mr. Fern at this time and I am only expressing this here in a hope you get your act together and stop the notable acts you are conducting in public. You look like an alcoholic, talk like one and obviously left the podium like one. Get yourself straight or you will be severely beaten by your opponent. I believe he claimed he was NOT a politician but he came across much better than you did, answered questions and stayed away from the booze while in a professional setting. Hopefully this gets your attention. If not, I will see you at Mr. Sheriff Elect Fern's ceremony in January.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Look at yourself View Post
    Mr Hoffman:

First, I am one of the maybe 10 people that have been to one (and ONLY ONE) of your political forums. Sir, I watched you drink many drinks (and i am assuming alcohol) at the event and leave in what appeared to be a department vehicle? I have watched other online clips of you and your opponent. Sir, you have yet to answer ANY of the questions asked of you and after watching all of these clips, you are repetitive! I have lived in this county and seen the Sheriff's come and go. I never have cared much until now, due to all of the different public crisis' going on. I am paying close attention to you both and so far I am NOT impressed with you at all! I personally know of names of people that you associate with that are either at the department or have recently left, NONE OF WHICH have good things said about them. I live in a nice community in the middle part of the county, learned of this site from a Deputy Sheriff and never have posted until today. I have to vote for Mr. Fern at this time and I am only expressing this here in a hope you get your act together and stop the notable acts you are conducting in public. You look like an alcoholic, talk like one and obviously left the podium like one. Get yourself straight or you will be severely beaten by your opponent. I believe he claimed he was NOT a politician but he came across much better than you did, answered questions and stayed away from the booze while in a professional setting. Hopefully this gets your attention. If not, I will see you at Mr. Sheriff Elect Fern's ceremony in January.
    When Kurt Hoffman failed his lie detector test, he said that he drank alcoholic beverages only one (1) day per week. Exactly one (1) day each week. LOL

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Hall View Post
    there was no amount of money that you could pay me to work for Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman.
    Psycopath / Sociopath checklist:
    * superficial charm
    * grandiose sense of self-worth
    * pathological lying
    * manipulation
    * lack of remorse
    * lack of empathy
    * parasitic lifestyle
    * promiscuous sexual behavior
    * impulsivity
    * failure to accept responsibility for one's own actions

Unregistered

Not knight, not hoffman .....

Pretty soon you wont be paid by EITHER.

Unregistered

Cool

When Kurt Hoffman failed his lie detector test, he said that he drank alcoholic beverages only one (1) day per week. Exactly one (1) day each week. LOL

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing
    Kurt, you have that chicken on your collar, to stare at in the mirror to make yourself feel better about yourself. Congratulations on passing that promotional test. It has validated what you knew all along, that you are awesome and better than most. You have nothing to prove to these cry baby deputies. You just sit at the office, polishing that metal chicken on your collar. Oh wait, you never took a promotional test. Whoops! Never mind!

Unregistered

Cool BBQ squad

Quote Originally Posted by Not knight, not hoffman View Post
    Pretty soon you wont be paid by EITHER.
    Working at the SSO is a rewarding career. I couldn’t ask for a better job. But....

I have trouble with Kurt Hoffman, who is a little narcissistic tyrant who thinks he runs the agency, in addition to the sheriff. Kurt is an arrogant little man with a complex. He thinks he is God's appointed gift to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. He is so damn impressed with himself that there is no room for others to be impressed.

Kurt's personality has not changed. I like his antics, especially when someone doesn’t agree with him. Work the BBQ squad for a bit of information and you’ll see what I mean. Thankfully, he will be gone very soon.

Greg LouGAYnis

BBQ Squad Meetings

Working at the SSO is a rewarding career. I couldn’t ask for a better job. But....

I have trouble with Kurt Hoffman, who is a little narcissistic tyrant who thinks he runs the agency, in addition to the sheriff. Kurt is an arrogant little man with a complex. He thinks he is God's appointed gift to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. He is so damn impressed with himself that there is no room for others to be impressed.

Kurt's personality has not changed. I like his antics, especially when someone doesn’t agree with him. Work the BBQ squad for a bit of information and you’ll see what I mean. Thankfully, he will be gone very soon.
    Do those in the BBQ squad sleep in the same bed occasionally at GATHERINGS??? Just curious .....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg LouGAYnis View Post
    Do those in the BBQ squad sleep in the same bed occasionally at GATHERINGS??? Just curious .....

Social distancing doesn't apply to them giving each other dutch ovens

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast