Really Kurt? You worked Drug Interdiction? Come on guy bullshit!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiJS...ature=youtu.be

You make me sick bro. For all the hard working men and women who risk their lives daily you make up the fact that you worked the highway? Why. Just proud of your own accomplishments (whatever they may be). You need to start being honest with people. You were never a real cop at the SSO!!! Your lies devalue the very people around the nation who are doing the job daily.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You make me sick bro.
    I have not watched the video yet, but if Kurt Hoffman actually said that, then yes, it's a bold-faced lie. Conversely, this is not the first time that Kurt has been caught telling bold-faced lies, such as when he failed the lie detector test about "lying and stealing."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered

Stolen Valor

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Hall
    First of all, let me introduce myself. I am not a disgruntled employee. I am a man who devoted his entire career to taking drugs, guns, and millions of dollars off the streets. I have forgotten more drug arrests than Kurt Hoffman will ever make.

I have been honored by "Real" Sheriffs for my work in drug interdiction, such as Sheriff Grady Judd, Sheriff Geoff Monge and Sheriff Bill Balkwill. I have a distinguished and decorated career and would have worked for the people of Sarasota for free. However there was no amount of money that you could pay me to work for Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman.

So let me get this straight Kurt: You worked Drug Interdiction? I call bullshit. Please tell me when and what agency you worked drug interdiction - and for what unit? Where was your training? Who was your partner? What highway did you work? What was you largest drug seizure?

It is my opinion that this man continually makes up stories, to make himself seem like he is or was a street COP. This, in my opinion, is a type of stolen valor. Be proud of what you are Kurt (whatever that may be), but don't lie to make yourself out to be something special.

I have kept quite until now - and this story of being a Drug Interdiction Officer either needs to be proven or needs to stop. I say this for all the men and women who have actually achieved that title and put their lives on the line, everyday facing down drug smugglers and the worst of the worst.

Just be proud of [who] you [really are] Kurt.
    Source: https://youtu.be/XiJSIonP99s (comments section)

Unregistered

You make me sick bro. For all the hard working men and women who risk their lives daily you make up the fact that you worked the highway? Why. Just proud of your own accomplishments (whatever they may be). You need to start being honest with people. You were never a real cop at the SSO!!! Your lies devalue the very people around the nation who are doing the job daily.
    Kirk you are such a turd. You should work on keeping your composure under pressure! lmao
    You lost your shit you stuttering b*tch!

Luckily you had a confused 70+ y/o man come to defend and save you. You literally hid and sat silent behind a 70+ y/o man while he fought your battle. You are such a coward.

Unregistered
    Kirk you are such a turd. You should work on keeping your composure under pressure! lmao
    You lost your shit you stuttering b*tch!

Luckily you had a confused 70+ y/o man come to defend and save you. You literally hid and sat silent behind a 70+ y/o man while he fought your battle. You are such a coward.
    You may understand that Kurt Hoffman is a deceitful and sneaky liar, who has internally been caught and proven as such, but that is no excuse for you or me or anyone else to be snarky at a public website like this. It's best for us to be honest and forthright -- without malice -- and let the facts speak for themselves.

• Present only the facts.
    • Present your opinions, only if they are backed by your personal experiences and/or facts.

Our opinions really don't matter in the big electoral picture. The only thing that matters on election day is what the public is made aware of. Either the electorate will be aware of the facts -- or they won't. That's all that matters. Think about that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Hall View Post
    So let me get this straight Kurt: You worked Drug Interdiction? I call bullshit. Please tell me when and what agency you worked drug interdiction - and for what unit? Where was your training? Who was your partner? What highway did you work? What was you largest drug seizure?

It is my opinion that this man continually makes up stories, to make himself seem like he is or was a street COP. This, in my opinion, is a type of stolen valor. Be proud of what you are Kurt (whatever that may be), but don't lie to make yourself out to be something special.
    Kurt is qualified to be in charge of lifting the testicles of civilian male applicants to inspect their fitness for office work.

Unregistered

Exclamation Denver police to take most reports by phone

instead of sending officers...

Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman have not had the foresight to know how to keep patrol deputies from being inflected by cornavirus, so this simple administrative order is printed here, for the safety of SSO patrol deputies, to force Knight and Hoffman to copycat this idea from leoaffairs. You read the future SSO administrative order here first (on 3.16.20), before it is thought of, developed and implemented. Leoaffairs is teaching Knight and Hoffman the basics of police work. That's sad!!!

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/03/...mayor-han****/

Unregistered
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiJSIonP99s&feature=youtu.be[/url

He also states in 2 separate videos that he has risen through the ranks in 2 separate agencies of Sgt, Lt,Capt,Maj and Col, ALL LIES. This man has never even taken a call for service in the SSO much less been a Dep, Sgt,Lt. He states he has been in the Drug Interdiction Unit, Marine Unit, Traffic Division, was an FTO (thats the only one he may have done). The man is a pathological liar saying things to make himself appear to be qualified. Hes an idiot with only classroom experience and his knowledge of actual police work is in that of a classroom setting and writing papers about real cops.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Hoffman is a leopard that cannot change his spots

Kurt states in 2 separate videos that he has risen through the ranks, in 2 separate agencies, to include Sgt, Lt, Capt, Maj and Col, ALL LIES. The man has never even taken a call for service in the SSO, much less been a Deputy, Sgt or Lt.
    Fact Checkers:

• Kurt Hoffman has never taken a promotional exam. All of Hoffman's advancements are purely "political promotions." Other aspiring candidates must study to pass a promotional test to be advanced to the rank of sergeant at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office.
    • Kurt Hoffman has never answered an emergency or non-emergency call-for-service inside the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, nor has he ever written a police report here.
    • Kurt Hoffman has never been a sergeant -- anywhere -- ever.

Kurt states he has been in the Drug Interdiction Unit, Marine Unit and the Traffic Division.
    When we hired Kurt Hoffman to work as a civilian lawyer (not a cop) for the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, here is what happened by-the-numbers:

1. The sheriff sent Kurt Hoffman to introduce himself to all deputies, while we were at in-service training. Hoffman told us that he had formerly worked as a CCSO reserve deputy and he had made a couple of DUI arrests. Nothing else outside of being a lawyer.
    2. Kurt Hoffman was dissatisfied with his non-high risk retirement multiplier (1.6%), so he asked the sheriff to swear him in as a deputy to earn the high-risk retirement multiplier (3%). The sheriff swore him in as a non-supervisory deputy without any rank.
    3. The sheriff then provided Kurt Hoffman with a political promotion to captain, then to major and then to colonel. Hoffman has never taken a promotional exam to be a sergeant (or anything else). All of Hoffman's advancements are purely "political promotions." Other aspiring candidates must study to pass a promotional test to be advanced to the rank of sergeant at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office.

The man is a pathological liar, saying things to make himself appear more qualified.
    Kurt Hoffman has never provided an 3xplanation for lying to a polygraph examiner here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

But hey, who's paying attention to the truth?

Unregistered
    Fact checking is important in this case. Kurt I am requesting that you provide proof on your facebook page that you went to FTO school and radar school at the very minimum. I am letting you know that I am going to request per 119 your training records from FDLE and the SSO. I have a strong suspicion that you never attended Field Training Officer School. Has anyone ever met one person who said that Kurt was their field training officer? Kurt where did you attend Radar class and Field Training Officer School? If you do provide proof you are a lying dog faced pony soldier who is stealing Valor and that is crime in Florida. Sgt? I can't even wrap my mind around that one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast