Training - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Unregistered
    Poor fat old man Allday thinks people like him. Pathetic. Only half a friend he has is boat captain anti gun crime JP. Allday is plain old sad and pathetic and is really obnoxious and an aggravating fat know it all

Unregistered
    Old Red Face stupidity is amazing. He drains every ones energy into his vortex of silly crap. Allday you are rotten

Unregistered
    I would like ONE person who actually likes Allday to speak up. People are only polite to him because theyre scared hes going to go after them for no reason. In 20 plus years of working here, ive never met a single deputy or civilian who has anything nice to say.

Hes a sorry excuse for a human being. His own secretary says he skeeves her out. She put in secretly to transfer to get away from him.

When he was in charge of the third, every single Lt that worked under him went to the Captain and complained within a seven day period. Imagine being so incompetent and obnoxious that six lieutenants file independent complaints. His punishment? Promotion and put over the future success of the agency. Hood job Haines. When fatazz proves everyone hates him, you bond even more and put him in a spot to make every single deputy miserable. Hey Pam just go in and tell HR the things he says to you and around you and get that transfer.

Unregistered
    They wouldn't let Balls complaint go anywhere because his only friend Haines would make it go away. Just like the sheriff and him made the harassment complaint made against him go away. Wonder what happened to that complaint against Haines because it was reported and legal knew about it. Wonder if Haines keeps a strap on in his desk drawer like his brother does in Santa Rosa. Apparently both like to harass women. Even the courts deemed Haines to be biased towards women. That's what we need calling the shots at the sheriff's department. Hey Eric how do you sleep knowing you try to and do destroy people and their careers, while you get away with the horrible things that you do? I bet you sleep like a baby.

Unregistered
    Feel dirty every time I am around Allday. Always some scheme and ALWAYS some element of gossip. He is so bad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Feel dirty every time I am around Allday. Always some scheme and ALWAYS some element of gossip. He is so bad
    The only person who spreads more gossip than Allday is Haines. And then both act surprised when rumors swirl out of control. Holier than thou mfers.

Unregistered
    Haines is a rumor monger and a gossip and a liar.

Unregistered
    Haines is the sole person who openly talks about people's open IA's as well. He gossips about peoples open IA's all the time. Funny him being over IA and over all IA investigationa I believe that is illegal to openly talk about an open IA investigation. But He sure does because Haines is untouchable and doesn't believe anyone can stop him. Hey Eric tell the truth how many times have you openly talked about people's open IA's? You piece of crap I know you have in front of myself and many others. Bet if we are asked by someone who will get you we tell the truth unlike you.

Unregistered
    How many careers has Allday ruined to slime ball his way up to Captain?

Unregistered
    Allday is such a sketchy pervert about women Some of the old prostitutes could tell some stories and have told them but no one listened. Haines on the other hand is even worse pretending to be holy joe bible boy when WE ALL KNOW that he is like a slime ball television evangelist hypocrite and closet drunk

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast