Freedom of Info
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freedom of Info

Unregistered

Freedom of Info

Blew me away when I heard SM refused to sign a letter to put off discipline until after the virus crisis but Santa Rosa sheriff signed it immediately. Why would he do that? Agency is already short on patrol, many have been quarantined and well that’s another story. SM wont even care if patrol officers start showing symptoms he will only care that he can go on the news again. We should all turn our backs on him when we see him as a sign of disrespect because he does not respect his troops.

Unregistered
    That's unbelievable. His choice I guess, but a very poorly reflecting one. SM hasnt really ever seemed to give a hoot about the respect of his troops. Weird how of all the things on a leaders mind, that aspect of his people's respect is the overlooked part. I guess that's the difficult decision making that leadership has to do, but I wouldnt mistake SM with a 'leader.' Hes just another politician! Leaders inspire! Leaders garner good followership. Politicians use people and talk out both sides of their faces.

Unregistered

"Billy dont be a hero."

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blew me away when I heard SM refused to sign a letter to put off discipline until after the virus crisis but Santa Rosa sheriff signed it immediately. Why would he do that? Agency is already short on patrol, many have been quarantined and well that’s another story. SM wont even care if patrol officers start showing symptoms he will only care that he can go on the news again. We should all turn our backs on him when we see him as a sign of disrespect because he does not respect his troops.
    I would pump the brakes on that idea! Sheriff will fire you for turning your back on him and showing that measure of disrespect. Message sent or not, you'll still be done. I mean "DONE!" Not only will they fire you, but they will destroy the other aspects of your life as well. I see where you are coming from and all! Great idea of you are somewhere like the NYPD, but the PBA here wont help you if he gets you in his crosshairs. Just step carefully.

Unregistered
    We dont get screened at our own precincts before muster but damn sure do if you enter his castle. Temperatures should be taken daily prior to us getting near each other and 10-8. But just try to get near Car 1.

Unregistered
    Pretty bad he wants you to go to every call even the stupid one's but you can't even go to the main office with out getting screened. So that prick doesn't get sick.

Unregistered
    He didn't sign to put discipline off so what the hold up on starting the IA on Eric and Mindyme for openly discussing Eric's open IA in the text messages? And rigging it so he doesn't get in any trouble? Or that harassment complaint made against him that magically disappeared. The sheriff's office attorney knows about it and some HR lady's. Let's go Morgan you crooked piece of crap fair is fair.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We dont get screened at our own precincts before muster but damn sure do if you enter his castle. Temperatures should be taken daily prior to us getting near each other and 10-8. But just try to get near Car 1.
    Some shift supervisors stopped having muster long ago. They didn't wait on admin to lead. Some supervisors care more about their shift than others.

Unregistered
    Morgan can't see past his own big head. There are a lot of good supervisors that work here with common sense. And he surrounds himself with the idiots who kiss his butt. That's why this place is ran so shitty and others think our admin is a joke.

Unregistered
    No thinking about it. We KNOW admin is a joke. How can you recover from Haines unless he is fired

Unregistered
    Morgan is getting all he can out of the last few months of being here. He is going to make a fool of himself as much as possible. It is actually comical to watch him believe him is really a person of accomplishment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast