Training
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Unregistered

Training

So, we are all aware of Allday stacking training with yes men and newbies.

Another problem back there is a certain Sgt. He was a good street cop and i had high hopes for him. But, lets think back to a few other folks who arent protected by Haines and Allday. Lyons being a more recent example. Cant do the job of a deputy? Take a fitness for duty. How does a sergeant sit out for months on end for medical reasons (knee or leg or whatever) while running on the treadmill and hitting the gym on light duty? Ok he returns to full duty to almost immediately go out for the same thing. When does Haines stop.protecting his boys and apply the same rules? I realize im not a doctor nor do i know the full story. What i do know is that second go 'round with Lyons, and NeSmith too, prompted Haines to demand a fitness for duty. Those two got fired and yet a Haines/Allday boy gets to ride out in training.

Why?

Unregistered
    You raise an excellent question and point. I have a great opinion (personally) of JH. He was a heck of a road deputy, K9, and the like. While he was a supervisor on evenings, he was very supportive of his folks and was quick to work right with them, help them pick up on details and stuff like that. Why he was given such latitude while others were not afforded the same is a mystery. I guess EH had a place in his hollow black heart for him and not for lyons. It's not the first time haines has utilized the double standard. I'm glad that he was afforded this as I do think highly of JH! It seems like the right thing to do; why was the right thing not done with so many others....if it's the right thing?

Unregistered
    I remember that horrible day off scenic highway with several of our own shot. Big dose of Hendershott courage that day. We know the joke of a gun crimes is now. Hendershott Brown and others NOT GILMORE set a high bar. Makes me sick anyone would think he is some boy for Haines. No way Hendershott is solid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember that horrible day off scenic highway with several of our own shot. Big dose of Hendershott courage that day. We know the joke of a gun crimes is now. Hendershott Brown and others NOT GILMORE set a high bar. Makes me sick anyone would think he is some boy for Haines. No way Hendershott is solid.
    Times have changed. As everyone said he was good on the road. Hes good in training. But it is a good question. I don't think the post is negative to him, but more a question of Haines and his lack of ability to be fair

Unregistered
    Everyone seems to demand exact equal treatment or punishment under some code word of fairness. Every incident is different and each person is different. Policy guides it and procedure informs it however two people may violate the same policy and one may have contumacy that exudes from them and the other may have contrition. It is often easy to tell the difference and so one may be treated differently and it is still fair. It is most often the ill spirited who demand this idea of fairness because they have no reputation and observations of work ethic or humility to be considered.

Unregistered
    I see Knotts still reads this....hey Blueman

Unregistered
    Everyone seems to demand exact equal treatment or punishment under some code word of fairness. Every incident is different and each person is different. Policy guides it and procedure informs it however two people may violate the same policy and one may have contumacy that exudes from them and the other may have contrition. It is often easy to tell the difference and so one may be treated differently and it is still fair. It is most often the ill spirited who demand this idea of fairness because they have no reputation and observations of work ethic or humility to be considered.
    Really? So his FAIR is it that literally every single officer with an open IA that is is NOT in ADMIN are no longer interviewed, can no longer provide their side of the incident, can no longer provide witnesses, no longer have any due process under this regime?????? How FAIR is it that a CHIEF can manipulate his own outcome? How FAIR is it that they rarely interview anyone including witnesses if there is video? Because we all know a video tells the whole story (insert sarcastic glare here). We all know you like Fat Eric and don’t want to believe he has destroyed the place, but it IS true and you should also be ashamed of him. He didn’t do it alone- be also proud of Fat Forte, Fat Hobbs, Fat Allday, Mindyme, Arrogant Thelbert, Jackson and Ross, DJ the lazy cryer, Fat Gilmore, and all others who have stood by while those listed destroyed the agency and destroyed careers and are continuing to do so. Thumbing their nose up at the law they are sworn to uphold. Ignoring their own msny evil transgressions, fighting more to destroy others and treat agency than to get to the truth. Passing judgement based on their feelings for a person. Yeah. Sounds like a FAIR system to me.

Unregistered
    So some animals are more equal than others.......gotcha.

What a crock of BS. You’ve embarrassed yourself with such a foolish statement and should be ashamed. If you aren’t Morgan admin with such ridiculous logic as that then you should be.

Unregistered
    Ok....my dear jack wagon do boy. You have misunderstood a few things. Most notably, this thread had nothing to do with punishment. It was about policy regarding disability, light duty, etc. Again....policy is policy. What's good for the goose is usually pretty damn good for the ole gander! Policy is meant to be UNIFORMED in nature. To pick and choose and play favorites is a violation of policy...just 180 degrees from the other side by admin. No...because you have some shiny crap on your collar, you cannot just throw policy to the wind.

Unregistered
    Yeah...If this us Eric, hush up and get back to your temporary exile....I mean "Cruise." Mindy, in the event this is you, bear in mind that your dinner hero is nothing more than a has been. You need not ruin people's careers for him. You now need to find out what is important to CS now and pretend you care and are aligned and kiss his rump now. You are wasting time here my dear mindyme! Either that, or you should brush up on patrol proceedure, arrest proceedure, etc....pride come before the fall, and you stand a good shot of tumbling down to the lowly patrol level. Maybe CS will bring in a hotshot friend from PPD who will try and ruin YOUR career just because it is politically expedient for them. Bigger fish to fry! Your "cause" is done now.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast