Training - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Training

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear Allday is officially in a pinch... HR complaint. He's done for.
    I so hope this is true. Its about time he got a taste of his own backstabbing medicine.

Unregistered
    They’ll let Mindy investigate the complaint and nothing will come of it.

Unregistered
    They’ll let Mindy investigate the complaint and nothing will come of it.
    That’s true they’re friends too. Maybe Haines and Mindyme will share they’re special dinner with Fatboy Allday when she’s done clearing him and pretending to investigate that complaint. What a joke they all are. So unprofessional and they think they’re leaders. No HR complaints have gone anywhere at that place. An outside agency needs to investigate them all or it will be swept with the others.

Unregistered
    EEOC, Feds, AG’s Office, FDLE, Bill Eddins, FBI, the Governor, someone needs to rid the place of the parasites that have taken over.

Unregistered
    Don’t be so naive no one is coming in on a white horse to rid this place of these despicable supervisors. They were bad Deputies along the way and WE allowed it. Just give a look of disapproval and distance and shame. Show only the amount of professional respect as required have no personal conversations just be cold to these jerks and do our jobs in spite of them. The world is full of their kind. Don’t become one. Respect each other and work hard and enjoy this job. This is a great job. Don’t allow clowns like Morgan or Haines and their puppets steal our souls

Unregistered
    Don’t be so naive no one is coming in on a white horse to rid this place of these despicable supervisors. They were bad Deputies along the way and WE allowed it. Just give a look of disapproval and distance and shame. Show only the amount of professional respect as required have no personal conversations just be cold to these jerks and do our jobs in spite of them. The world is full of their kind. Don’t become one. Respect each other and work hard and enjoy this job. This is a great job. Don’t allow clowns like Morgan or Haines and their puppets steal our souls
    Amen. The job is a great job. It is more than a job or a duty. If you are the real deal, it is part of who you are in your soul. You get the privilege of keeping the wolves from the sheep! Every once and again you really get a chance to help someone. That is worth more than about anything! Regardless of how any one of us feels about the folks upstairs, regardless of how right or wrong they are or are percieved, never forget we have the chance to go out and do great things for our community. I used to love it until I wasnt permitted by the upstairs to do it anymore. The sheriff holds a political office. He has to do political stuff from time to time. Thats his job. We have to do the police stuff all the time. I doubt anyone will come to investigate a sheriff doing or directing political actions. That is what is expected of an elected official. I'm not in complete agreement with the sheriff by any means, but he is the elected official. That must be respected, just as we would ask the public to understand and respect the tough stuff we have to do and see everyday. I still sit in envy of our deputies when I see them on occasion, and cheer my heros that they all are! Focus on your privilege of duty and dont dwell on the politics. Leave that to the elected person and those who accepted political appointments under him. Or....wait for something that wont come! If that's the route you take, get ready for disappointment. I've never commented on here before...probably never will again, but I would be remiss if I didnt offer that advice brothers and sisters. Quit getting hung up on political stuff. In the world of the street cop, politics go right out the window, and the here and now is what is important. Now, comment back and tell me what a fool I am. That seems to be the trend.

Unregistered
    You are classifying arrogant and ignorant behavior as political decision making. Very different. Poor leadership is poor leadership and can’t disguise it as just politics

Unregistered
    He is not making political decisions. He/They are committting crimes. Big difference.

Unregistered
    I would say you are not working here or you have been retired for a while. How you described is how I wish it could be. But if you had to work for these people you wouldn't say that it a political thing. They care nothing about the employees and have two sets of rules one for admin one for the rest of us. When you have to fear retaliation or discipline for doing your job or disagreeing that is not a good feeling and that is not a good place to work. Everyone is in this line of work because they love the job. We go out and arrest criminals the bad part is this department is ran by criminals. It's our job as law enforcement officers to speak out and act when unjust acts are being committed. The bad thing is if you speak up in protest or disagreement here you will be retaliated against.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910