Training - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Unregistered
    Anyone who says Hendershott has no courage is wrong and with that kind of assessment maybe they should be out of law enforcement with that sort of judgement. He is one tough son of a ***** and fearless If think that Hendershott is someone in the click shut your face Whoever you are you will NEVER be the cop he is. Who are you ? Haines?

Unregistered
    I don't think josh is hiding. He was a good street cop. I don't think hes scared of police work or yhe danger. I do think he is a yes man to Allday and tells him what he wants to hear. I also think he should be held to the same standard as others and submit for a fitness for duty.

Unregistered
    Is there some reason you think he isn’t being held to the same standard? How would we know what is going on in a personnel matter?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there some reason you think he isn’t being held to the same standard? How would we know what is going on in a personnel matter?
    Considering the fact hes not on leave pending FFD AND he has mentioned hes nervous gte will have to submit to a FFD, i think that allows us to draw accurate conclusions

Unregistered
    Wow. So very insightful drawing accurate conclusions as if this were a courtroom drama. You are making assumptions without all the facts. Just admit you dont like the guy. You are entitled to that. There are lots of people I don’t like on this job but I would take no pleasure in seeing their livelihoods destroyed. That would make me like Haines or Allday.

Unregistered
    I guess nothing will change, Allday will continue to build his whorehouse and try to screw over everyone he can in the process. Probably being protected by Mindy now with their history she doesn't want him talking.

Unregistered
    Allday is so rotten. A bad person. Loves him some prostitutes

Unregistered
    I might not have the most experience at ECSO but not too long ago going through training we all respected Hendershott and Bonya and Fulmer and our now Captain FTEP leader!!! Hated and loved Sgt Kilgen. EVERYONE hated every moment Allday was even in the building. Everything was somewhere between tension and a joke trying to be everyone’s buddy now looking back especially the females. Just a user. We learned a lot back there

Unregistered
    It's obvious how he lust over anyone female. It makes you feel awkward being around him. What do you expect from the man who cruises Cervantes street. He's sick and fits right in with the other deviants who protect him.

Unregistered
    What a weasel... probably the worst human being I've ever had to deal with. If I need something from training I try to sneak in and out just so I dont have to deal with Allday. What a slimeball... my stomach turns everytime I hear that weasel voice.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast