Training - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Training

Unregistered
    Heard Allday talking down a shift and a shift Lt. the other day. "Anybody can run a shift... just a bunch of morons out there." Ok fat boy let's see you come do it. Disgusts me. Why can't they cut this dead weight loose?

Unregistered
    Wait. He actually said that? Come on! Out loud? To another person???

Unregistered
    Alday wasn't able to run a shift. When they put him over one after he promoted to Lt. Everyone wanted to leave and put in transfers. So what do they do promote him to 1st lieutenant and what happens everyone complains about him so they have to move fat baby Huey again. Haines hated his only friend getting moved out of that position so he gets him out over training and then get him promoted to captain to do the same job a lieutenant as always done . And now training is falling apart nobody wants to work for that fat ******* or be around him. He creeps out the women because he's a pervert. He hasn't been able to run anything he's been a supervisor at so if it's so easy why can't he do it. As a Sargent in IA for years and loved it because he got to try and get people in trouble he didn't supervise anyone there. Alday you are not only a sorry excuse for a supervisor who failed everywhere you went you are a sorry excuse of a human being. The only reason your dumb ass is a Captain is because your one friend Haines made it happen. If not for him you would have been run off years ago.

Unregistered
    I wonder if Allday knows he is a fat idiot or if he really is delusional enough to think he is a real captain Anyone who associates with him or is a friend with him is no good. What a turd

Unregistered
    All of training is a joke. Who picks them to work there. Little Eric?

Unregistered
    Some good people back there now and in the past. Allday is the one screwing it up there with his stupid ways and just plain fat stupid

Unregistered
    I hear Allday is officially in a pinch... HR complaint. He's done for.

Unregistered
    No they will cover it up like they did Eric's complaint.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait

Unregistered
    Talk is cheap. I'll believe it when I see it! What is the complaint?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast