Mayor Messup - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mayor Messup

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I highly doubt that's a phrase you coined.

Unregistered
    If you ever heard me talk that is a line (I'm gonna bust you up) I have used for years so as far as I'm concerned I didnt use that as a movie quote. Is that the BEST you have? Seriously? I am battling with a third grader!

I see you had to Google a quote from Goodfellas!
    So I just fabricated a catchy phrase in my head and then decided to look it up on Google??? DAMN YOU'RE DUMB!!!

Unregistered
    I highly doubt that's a phrase you coined.
    You are truly pathetic! Like I said if you know me and heard me talk I have been saying this for years.
    Again, is this the BEST you have? You are a CLOWN! (is that a movie quote?)

Unregistered
    So I just fabricated a catchy phrase in my head and then decided to look it up on Google??? DAMN YOU'RE DUMB!!!
    You fabricated the "shine box" quote? Again my god are you a moron? Are you claiming that? Then that would mean you are or were a writer on Goodfellas.

Come on post again! Keep me amused! I'm in my office til 1800 hours.

Unregistered
    I'm rubber, you're glue.......
    What room number are you in at Whispering Pines? Grow Up!

Unregistered
    From your delayed response, I can only guess you must be stuffing your face with a high cholesterol breakfast Mr 24/7/365. Gotta get those calories in before robbing the tax payers. Tell the wife there's no need to leave the front door key in the usual place. I really have to cut her out of my daily appointments.

Unregistered
    From your delayed response, I can only guess you must be stuffing your face with a high cholesterol breakfast Mr 24/7/365. Gotta get those calories in before robbing the tax payers. Tell the wife there's no need to leave the front door key in the usual place. I really have to cut her out of my daily appointments.
    No I am or was at the gym (of you probably spell it jim). I am back for a few hours then I have a meeting 0900 hours.

Are you ever going answer any of my posts with intelligent fact based responses? I can argue with facts while still calling you for being an ignorant and stupid idiot.

You are a JOKE, a CLOWN and truly a CLICHE! Elementary School Name calling, poorly attempted shaming, gas lighting,etc.
    You entertain me, you allow me to hone my craft of making you look stupid and ignorant!

Come on get posting!!

Unregistered
    What’s all this got to do with mayor messup DW or BP? DW says shes bat-$#@# crazy anyway, so maybe just Messup

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345