It never ceases to amaze me how the haters in North Bay forget the garbage they said in the past. It seems the good old Dr. L & L was very concerned about Dr.Coke when this all broke back in 2017. Why is he so eager to give him taxpayer dollars now???

Date: 05/24/2017 7:07 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Frank Rollason <frollason@nbvillage.com>, Yvonne Hamilton <yvonne.hamilton@nbvillage.com>
Subject: Channel 6 Newscast of Tuesday 5/23

Good morning,
I am attaching the investigative report aired on Channel 6 News of 5/23 for your perusal. I am certainly
not accusing Dr. Hornsby of any wrongdoing and certainly he needs his day in court soon to clear him of
all charges.

Kindly review this tape and see if there is any reason to disqualify Commissioner Dr. Douglas N
Hornsby as the official appointment of the AT Large Commission Seat of North Bay Village.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-se...423941254.html
At this time, my suggestion is that until Dr. Hornsby is cleared of any wrongdoing, which should
be soon, he recuses himself of participating and/or voting on any Village matters that may be
presented no matter how inconsequential.

Furthermore to address any potential improprieties, I suggest that the Clerk's Department
prepare a list of any and all votes Dr. Hornsby may have taken since taking his seat in January (4
months of research as there was no meeting in April). Separate any vote that may have passed
or failed on a 3-2 with Dr. Hornsby on the prevailing side. Any other votes cast had a sufficient
numbers of members of the dais to withhold scrutiny.

Lastly, there needs to be a review of any vote taken by P and Z when Dr. Hornsby was a
member that was not presented to the Commission for their ratification and would have the
same implications. If the Commission voted on the matter, it is their decision that prevailed so
there are no consequences for the P and Z Board.

I am no attorney, it just makes sense and the Village should be prepared for whatever fallout it
may suffer. I would appreciate that we keep this private as I in no way wish to embarrass
anyone, nor am I suggesting any wrong doing but the findings by Ch 6 are troubling to me. I do
realize that there is a Sunshine Law and this document can be made public if requested.

Sincerely,
Richard Chervony
Concerned Resident