CVE ciu female Sgt on fhp instagram recruiting page - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn't start this tread crying about a CVE sergeant and I'm not CVE but clearly it hit a nerve with you with your pathetic response attacking CVE again. Keep watching the AVL while on duty and being miserable in your momma's guest bedroom, your gonna go far in life sunshine!
    CVE shouldn’t be on anything that has to do with recruitment unless it’s how not to look when you apply. We have a weight standards and obviously CVE doesn’t follow it. Almost 99% of them are at least 75-90 pounds overweight. That’s a fact!! They look embarrassing on uniform.

Unregistered
    CVE shouldn’t be on anything that has to do with recruitment unless it’s how not to look when you apply. We have a weight standards and obviously CVE doesn’t follow it. Almost 99% of them are at least 75-90 pounds overweight. That’s a fact!! They look embarrassing on uniform.
    And other Troopers don't?
    Keep throwing stones at that glasshouse Cupcake.

Unregistered
    Will you help them? It's glandular.

Unregistered
    Will you help them? It's glandular.
    Too much sitting at the weight scales. 🤣 maybe they can use the scales to weigh themselves. Lol!

Unregistered
    And other Troopers don't?
    Keep throwing stones at that glasshouse Cupcake.
    Someone's quite butt hurt. Are you a closet CVE guy. Do you look at that black uniform and get all randy. Does the smell of diesel and stinky truckers turn you on? You defend them as if it's so.

Unregistered
    Someone's quite butt hurt. Are you a closet CVE guy. Do you look at that black uniform and get all randy. Does the smell of diesel and stinky truckers turn you on? You defend them as if it's so.
    I call it as I see it... A salty Trooper started this tread and all I did was make a few points and in salty Trooper style you go on the attack. Your salty pathetic attempt to personally attacking another Trooper who does their job and defends others. I see CVE Troopers doing their jobs as I see many Patrol Troopers doing their jobs and I also see laziness on both sides. What does it matter, if YOU do YOUR damn job and quit worrying about what others are doing. Or does watching the AVL turn you on?
    Clearly a you are prime example of a keyboard commando.

Unregistered
    I call it as I see it... A salty Trooper started this tread and all I did was make a few points and in salty Trooper style you go on the attack. Your salty pathetic attempt to personally attacking another Trooper who does their job and defends others. I see CVE Troopers doing their jobs as I see many Patrol Troopers doing their jobs and I also see laziness on both sides. What does it matter, if YOU do YOUR damn job and quit worrying about what others are doing. Or does watching the AVL turn you on?
    Clearly a you are prime example of a keyboard commando.
    Truth to the matter is, these agencies should have never merged. Two completely different jobs and it’s the WORST thing to ever happen to the patrol.

Unregistered
    I am afraid to work now. Know this bully is a trooper. I am thinging a SGT is in north Florida.

Unregistered
    I am afraid to work now. Know this bully is a trooper. I am thinging a SGT is in north Florida.
    I'm afraid to call you for back up snowflake. And you are right, there is a Sgt in north Florida, as well as central Florida and south Florida. Heck, there's about 250 of them state wide.

Unregistered
    Truth to the matter is, these agencies should have never merged. Two completely different jobs and it’s the WORST thing to ever happen to the patrol.
    Truth of the matter is you're correct

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast